šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Most single-worthy album track

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

There are many songsĀ on Chromatica that could become moderate/successful hits if they play their cards right imo.

But which song on Chromatica has the biggest hit potential?Ā 

I think either Alice or Replay could do well if the got a music video and decent promotion/playlisting. For some reason I feel like SourĀ Candy is out of the question for Gagaā€˜s team, so I donā€˜t think the even consider it as a future single (even though a proper music video could do wonders) :)Ā 

Lucas

When I remember how many people disliked Replay at first I don't know if it's a good idea haha. Alice would be a great choice for sure you're right!
But why do you think that Sour Candy is out of question for Gaga's team? We even got a lyrics video for it couple weeks ago, I think there are still chances for it to happenĀ :happy:

So far i think SFA, 1000 Doves, Free Woman and Babylon are the best choices. I want 2 more singles/videos for the era to stretch it out till next year which i why i also think and EP would be a good idea.

President Biden

1000 Doves. Iā€™ve heard it on public radio. People like it. Itā€™s marketable. GP friendly. Soccer mom perfection.

Ā 

Not even debatable.

Ā 

Ā 

Only other songĀ you could say is half marketable would be Free Woman.Ā 

I got drunk

Ronlop

Honestly I hope either Replay, 911 or Enigma will get MVs

But I don't think any other track off the album other than ROM is hit potentialĀ 

KillerMonster

Free Woman. Its a GP friendly song, its upbeat and empowering. We need music like that to get us through this crazy of a year.Ā 

Donā€™t play with me, it just hurts me.

911, Babylon, Free Woman, Alice, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy, Repl- Basically the whole albumĀ :huntyga:

The Z
7 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Free Woman. Its a GP friendly song, its upbeat and empowering. We need music like that to get us through this crazy of a year.Ā 

Well, Gaga released two GP friendly songs throughout her career (DWUW and The Cure) and let's say that........ well, let's just say that they didn't even get a video:poot: Gaga NEEDS to take risks because Satan is against her

I would like Babylon but realistically I think it will end up like G.U.Y. and flop

Sour Candy and Alice are the only songs I think will do good. Alice could be a huge hitĀ if sheĀ releasesĀ an insane video that people go crazy about.

TimisaMonster

Alice...give the fans what they want and serve an AMAZING visual of a music videoĀ 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Honestly, I don't know why Enigma is always left out of the singles conversation. It's super groovy, sounds fresh, has huge vocals, is radio friendly but also could be a streaming hit ā€“ what's not to like?

Massive Monster

Replay defo

Alice would have been great as lead single

Sine From Above is perfect for the current situation, and for the straights, locals and Elton fans alikeĀ 

Kind regards

JRCF29
24 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

if they play their cards right

The Haus' signature move!:stalkga:

OT: Babylon HL come thru

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived