💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So Now That The Era's Restarting

edengowon

Featured Posts

FentyGa
32 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

What's the difference between Gagavision and Chromatica TV? Gagavision is like BTS and CTV is more scripted content?

we have no idea what chromatica tv is, it could literally just be a rumour/a thing created for the rain on me promo videos.

gagavision’s something she’s done for over ten years now, basically behind-the-scenes videos of her doing different things.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I'm good with MVs and live performances, everything else is an extra (and they will be welcomed, ofc).

Galvon

I'm just curious for what she will wear, what looks she will come with. Idc if she has pink or blonde hair tho, or purple-ish(?) like in the ROM video. Also I would love to see her perform in some way of course.

SeIena Gomez
48 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yooour name is Selena Gomez and you have Justin Bieber as your pfp :poot:... No judgement coming from me! :firega:

Omg you should like make thread about it and post it on here! If you want to, you don't have to :vegas:

I’ll have to some day lmfao :kiss:

gagasicebath

That new Gagavision has made me so happy. I have such a fetish for choreo rehearsals, something about seeing them work through the process, and then seeing them go from leggings and messy hair to full costumes and wigs. I love it so much.

I know it seems like way too late after the release but I'd still enjoy the listening party she promised us :oops:

I'd be happy with any more visuals she wants to give us, even though anything already in the can was no doubt filmed months ago. I don't expect a live VMAs performance, I really don't see her being comfortable yet flying herself and her whole team out to NY, but a decent quality recorded performance, if that's something they've managed to do, would be good.

flyaway
2 hours ago, berlinforme said:

I'm wondering what will happen next. So far we've had a leaked lead single, a pandemic, riots and police brutality. What else could mess up Gaga's promo schedule? 

Rain on me Tsunami

tsunami GIF

Archived