Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So Now That The Era's Restarting

edengowon

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Just now, monstertoronto said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Steady promo with the weekly radio gaga show building to a live performance at the VMAs and then a surprise release of the next video, "Free Woman" the day of the VMAs.  Then "Babylon" video in Sept, and end with one more video.  

Reveal hidden contents

I just accidentally posted my whole thing hidden, sorry.  Stupid sensitive touchpad.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Super Bowl again

Joint with Ariana or Tony or Metallica 

lady gaga football GIF by Anne Horel

Omg ALL of these would be such a dream! Imagine Metallica doing a heavy metal version of Bad Romance or Poker Face at the beginning, her doing some songs she hasn't done yet at the superbowl, then singing with Tony for a jazzy version of Applause like she did on SNL, THEN ending it all on a BANG with Rain On Me, singing with Ariana Grande, everyone would literally go crazy! :firega:

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I read this as "how my meds have decreased" :sharon:

LOL! I mean... if people needed less medication because of Gaga, I’m all for that!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

WORLDofGAGA

Honestly I’d just love to hear her sing a song from the album, at home/piano I don’t mind but it would be so cool. But hearing her on GAGARadio talk about the album will be really fun, I love hearing about her passion and inspiration for the work she creates :heart:

@W0RLDofGAGA

JRCF29

The Gagavision I can take or leave, I have a new appreciation for the difficulty of the choreo and was shook that the Redga scene wasn’t CGI water, but  I’m more excited about Babylon HL, a potential VMA Vanguard performance, and the radio show! I just wanna see her and hear from ha again!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Vergil

I just hope they forget about Sour Candy and Freefall Woman and focus on the good songs (Alice, 911, Plastic Doll, Replay, Sine From Above, 1000 Doves and Babylon). 

thehanyo
20 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

It’s very out there but I’d love for her to release remixes this month and next, then a live jazz EP this winter similar to A Very Gaga Holiday, and then an Act IV EP next year. 

Honestly, a dream.

Mirrion Rizzons
23 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I don't want to be negative but given how this era has rolled out so far we just might get another week of content and then silence for months so I think no one should have their hopes up. Excited for tomorrow's episode of Gaga Radio if it isn't cancelled in the meantime though. 

isn't the AM radio show every Friday though? So she won't be disappearing as we're getting weekly content 

MANiCURE 6

I want Chromatica TV to happen, a Chromatica reissue, a remix ep, at least 2 more singles, more visuals, a short film, live performances, more Gagavision... :enigma:

B2theRich33
23 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I'm wondering what will happen next. So far we've had a leaked lead single, a pandemic, riots and police brutality. What else could mess up Gaga's promo schedule? 

I don’t believe it it be true... but:

somehow she is linked to the Epstein/maxwell pedo-ring that’s bound to be exposed in the coming weeks... 

again I don’t think it’s accurate or true but... ironic that with her restarting promo, and other big event is about to go down.

thehanyo

What's the difference between Gagavision and Chromatica TV? Gagavision is like BTS and CTV is more scripted content?

SeIena Gomez
18 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg ALL of these would be such a dream! Imagine Metallica doing a heavy metal version of Bad Romance or Poker Face at the beginning, her doing some songs she hasn't done yet at the superbowl, then singing with Tony for a jazzy version of Applause like she did on SNL, THEN ending it all on a BANG with Rain On Me, singing with Ariana Grande, everyone would literally go crazy! :firega:

Omg don’t even get me started lol

I have a whole metal Gaga x Metallica cover album concept I made a couple years ago :messga:

Just now, SeIena Gomez said:

Omg don’t even get me started lol

I have a whole metal Gaga x Metallica cover album concept I made a couple years ago :messga:

Yooour name is Selena Gomez and you have Justin Bieber as your pfp :poot:... No judgement coming from me! :firega:

Omg you should like make thread about it and post it on here! If you want to, you don't have to :vegas:

IllusionLover
40 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Super Bowl again

Joint with Ariana or Tony or Metallica 

lady gaga football GIF by Anne Horel

Superbowl Chromatica songs only edition.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

FentyGa

i just want music videos and performances

i would say interviews, too, but we’re getting the radio show, so that’s that

Archived