Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Sine From Above: next single?

MiQuenDroid

Featured Posts

Mister G

Sine From Above much like 911 better reserved as something promotional and fan favorite based; commercially ehh could go either way. I’d be fine with whatever direction it goes in. Imagine seeing live visuals for the ending to the song.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jackoajl
1 hour ago, Red said:

It doesn't sound like they know more than we do

For some reason this makes me laugh a lot hahahahahahahaha

My new single #Tregua available on your favorite streaming service

messybottom

if it’s true they better make a radio edit without the drum aneurism at the end. Will indeed be yet another radio callout nightmare. hope they end up choosing a song with the least amount of grating production tho. Gaga is just too sophisticated for 2020 pop radio :laughga:

Sister

It would be good if true. I don't mind.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

i hope not. not the worst choice for a single, but nowhere near the best. sour candy, replay, alice, 911, or babylon would all be far and away better choices

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Freddy said:

Would Regina Star , a reporter at IHeart.com, lie ? :lolga:

@Regina George are you writing for iHeart Radio now? 

tell the truth GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Guest vivre sa vie

I wanna see the faces of those delusional stans who've been undestimating SFA and "speculating" fan fav songs as singles instead! EAT IT! :whitney:

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

I love Sine from Above but I can't imagine Elton in Chromatica vision. Still hope it's Alice or Free Woman. 

I want all of these as singles along with Babylon (Haus Labs version) 

I'm hoping for too much, but in the other hand the album has to stay relevant until July 2021 so...

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

BillieGOAT

We’re probably only getting one more single, so I’d prefer it be a song that isn’t divisive amongst the group of people who praise the ground Gaga walks in.. if we’re split on it I’m not soconfident it would do well commercially.

Archived