💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nikkie mentions Gaga in new video

Red

Featured Posts

paradox
15 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I think Gaga would find it hilarious if she knew and would reassure Nikkie she needn't feel bad. 

if she knew? :bear:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

Let’s face it, we are all Nikki :icega: :kiss: :ally: :messga:

3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Let’s face it, we are all Nikki :icega: :kiss: :ally: :messga:

I wish I were a stunning MUA with millions of subscribers and dollars :bear: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Franch Toast
22 minutes ago, paradox said:

if she knew? :bear:

I mean, if she knew the full story that Nikkie intended to send the screenshot to her partner and not back to Gaga. But I suppose she does now. :billie:

She/Her/Hers

Lord Temptation
23 minutes ago, Red said:

I wish I were a stunning MUA with millions of subscribers and dollars :bear: 

You could be :ohwell:

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

You could be :ohwell:

Oh honey, I used to volunteer as a clown in a hospital during college and if you saw the looks I made, you would know why I can't be a MUA :poot:

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Oh honey, I used to volunteer as a clown in a hospital during college and if you saw the looks I made, you would know why I can't be a MUA :poot:

Really? I think clowns are cool! I would think clown make up is even harder than trying to look beautiful or natural. It’s very easy to look terrifying as a clown! Also the psychology of clowns interests me. It always makes me wonder what makes end up or choose to be a clown :poot:

Maybe start a YouTube vlog about how to do clown make up, i’m sure no-one’s done it yet! :staymad:

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

It’s very easy to look terrifying as a clown

One time I went for a panda look, I put on the pancake (that thick white face paint) and the black over it and they mixed, it turned grey, I legit looked like a zombie and the children were lowkey terrified of me, it wasn't my best day as a clown :green: 

52 minutes ago, Red said:

Do you have them on tho? 👀

No way. I don't want people knowing when I ignore their message. :bear:

Just now, Doot said:

No way. I don't want people knowing when I ignore their message. :bear:

no.png

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Red said:

One time I went for a panda look, I put on the pancake (that thick white face paint) and the black over it and they mixed, it turned grey, I legit looked like a zombie and the children were lowkey terrified of me, it wasn't my best day as a clown :green: 

ApplauseGa would be proud :ally:

pachinko
1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I’d change my name and move to Antarctica lol

Literally. Me too. Haha. 

Schwerk

I've heard her tell this story before. I think it was during a livestream on Instagram with Nikkie and Sarah. Back then she didn't mention her reply which had me cackling. I think Gaga would've preferred her saying oops I meant to send this to my boyfriend instead of I'm gonna burn candles next to this screenshot and worship it LOL. It's adorably dorky and I love Nikkie for it. She's is still the stan girl she was back at the Monster Ball.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

elijahfan

I don't necessarily think this was as awkward as she felt it was... I mean she's a stan and Gaga knows it, it was a funny accident but ultimately, I don't believe Gaga was weirded out by the fact Nikkie tried to screenshot her message to a friend. Especially when the message was basically an adorable declaration, and not some private matter. I'm pretty sure Gaga does the same when Cher wishes her happy birthday, idk.

Archived