Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Host (2020)

djBuffoon

Featured Posts

buzzkill

Jesus the EXACTLY type of movie i’m in! I will take your advice and dont watch any trailer.

TwilightMonster

Wow this movie was terrifying 

I really enjoyed it!

Katy and Gaga stan

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Sorceress said:

It's ok. The Zoom aspect made it a lot more relatable. But it's not really anything groundbreaking horror-cinema-wise

Well no, but I don’t think that’s a necessity for it to be worth watching. I do think it’s impressive what they pulled off with so little.

Flippy

I actually really enjoyed it!

i loved the shortness of it as well as the fact that it was very entertaining. 
I actually was talking to a few friends when this whole pandemic started and I just knew someone was gonna come up with a zoom horror film, I just didn’t expect it to be this good!

thank you again! :hug:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

anonanon

I heard about this! I hate horror movies and will not be watching it lol, but I think it is very cool to see how they pulled this off. DIY stuff like this is so impressive to me.

Edited just now by anonanon

River

I thought that it's an horror film about Ellen

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TimisaMonster

Wow just watched it and BRAVO...that was simple yet HIGHLY effective...omg they ****ed with the wrong spirit  :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatography

found footage is incredibly lazy. i hate how it got so popular in horror.

TimisaMonster
32 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

found footage is incredibly lazy. i hate how it got so popular in horror.

Blair Witch and Cloverfield really set the standard high but yeah...the whole dark web and zoom videos all look the same...

Make found footage scary like Quarantine....REC...

I mean be creative...cops have body cams...cars have dash cams...imagine a family that was being stalked with hidden cameras but the creep is the one who gets scared by what he sees the people doing but can't say anything or else HE would get caught...

Hollywood in general has just been recycling the same movies and very few original ideas have been allowed main stream success...ugh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Xoxo Adriana

they basically ripped off “Unfriended”:billie: that movie was so ahead of its time

Archived