💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

‘Black Is King’ watched by 4% of Disney+ users

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

The Z

It was released already?? I thought it was coming next month:enigma:

The communication was terrible. It wasn't clear enough what BIK would be or when it would come

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DelusionalGaga

I mean most people who are subscribed to Disney+ are either  parents who want their kids to see classic animated films or dude-bros who are in for the Marvel movies or the Star Wars Saga. I don't see any of them being interested in Beyonce that way tbh 

It’s to be expected. It’s not really a Disney film. But I enjoyed it and that’s all that matters.

Hades

Maybe it's time for her to get off her high horse and serve some good music like BEYONCE. 

ItsCaseyPaul

I'm so confused about all the negative posts here. 

Did we watch the same film? I wouldn't really consider myself a Beyonce fan, but Black is King is a cinematic masterpiece. It's visually stunning. The music is phenomenal. There is so much black culture that just showcases black excellence.

Now, I do appreciate differing opinions. It's what makes the world amazing. But holy Jesus, I just can't understand why anyone could be bored with this film.

thehanyo

Beyonce started drinking her own kool-aid. She needs to focus on making good music that people will like again.

Runway

Underwhelming data. Beyoncé keeps proving to be turning losses instead profits for disney :rip: 

elijahfan

I really really liked it, and didn't expect the songs to be that good (I wasn't compelled to listen to them back when they first came out). But she only sold 11,000 copies of The Gift, so what did she expect by beating this dead horse?... The second coming of Jesus persona is getting old.

MessyTop

Great effort but the music is totally meh. Never want to see it again. Sorry girl 

Naak Le Vaar
7 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

Did we watch the same film? I wouldn't really consider myself a Beyonce fan, but Black is King is a cinematic masterpiece. It's visually stunning. The music is phenomenal. There is so much black culture that just showcases black excellence.

Now, I do appreciate differing opinions. It's what makes the world amazing. But holy Jesus, I just can't understand why anyone could be bored with this film.

The posts here aren't negative. Don't act as if she's being scalped, it's just BIK is not what people were expecting. 

Lmao they blocked my signature

KingRedd
52 minutes ago, Reed said:

I love B but I couldn’t get through it. It was boring and she’s trying too hard on my opinion. 

Child... black is king isn’t for you. 😂

May I Read You? 😎

15 minutes ago, ItsCaseyPaul said:

The R word comes to mind but we don't wanna get them riled up again :ally:

HoneyB

Getting 2 Million PAID viewers is considered a flop now? Ok:rip:

That article doesn't even have the amount of views for Hamilton or no viewership figures or for subscriptions. Also conveniently, the data they all received is “private”:smh:

Also a film dedicated to black culture AND accompanying a soundtrack album that flopped underperforming on Disney Plus? Shocking!:flop:

The film completed what it sought out to do, which is inspire and uplift black girls and boys, and teach them that their skin is beautiful and to be proud of where they come from which at the end of the day is what’s most important. And the fact that she was able to garner 2 MILLION and not even counting all the pirated views is commendable:applause:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Thomas P

Who cares, it was an absolute masterpiece :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived