💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stade de France ticket refunds

Rio

Featured Posts

For those who applied for a full credit card refund with Allianz Insurance, did any of y'all receive it yet? I emailed ticketmaster last week and they said they would be processing them with a few days. But it's been like over a month since I applied for a refund, and since Gaga announced the postponement... 

Extra mumble: Purchased mine on a credit card and I'm getting interest every month on it, and I don't wanna pay off my bill to avoid interest because then my card will be in credit once they refund it and I'll just be broke. Luckily, I only have a 9.9% interest card so it ain't too bad

heygurlhi
5 minutes ago, Rio said:

No one?

no one refunded so we dont know, we all have an orgy booked in 2021 join us :oops:

Ignore me i drink

Juanlittlem

I ordered a refund with the link on Ticketmaster, not Allianz related I believe. They told me it could take like 6 weeks or so once they receive the request. 

A friend ordered the refund the day she postponed and got his money like 3 days ago.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:14 PM, heygurlhi said:

no one refunded so we dont know, we all have an orgy booked in 2021 join us :oops:

I can assure you now, people did refund otherwise they wouldnt have put extra tickets on sale.

I will be joining but it's a year away and we're in the middle of a pandemic. Money's tight :laughga: I'll be in Paris in July 2021

Archived