💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is replay about toxic relationship with LM?

Guest Messy vers

Featured Posts

Lucifer

I don’t think it has anything to do with her fans. It’s obviously about someone she cared for who hurt her. And how the trauma from that relationship haunts her/PTSD.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

It’s about fame in general, how she got to the point her traumas have to be relived again and again, seen and heard by millions of people. And yes I agree the “the best and worst thing” refers to her fans. 

but on a serious note: she has put herself in that position. She decided to share her stories and feelings and I think the song reflects that, especially in the first verse. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

killme89

Lol we really do think it’s all about us huh...it’s about PTSD triggers and it’s obvious.

its not all about us 

Reality

I don't think she intended the song to be about Little Monsters, but I think that's certainly a valid interpretation of the song. 

I'm almost positive she wrote it about her sexual assault and her PTSD.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

The Z
2 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Yes, but the thing with hearable "little monster" instead of "your" is worth an attention. I saw that lot people hear that too. It may be a Hidden sign. It's obviously she won't say the true meaning straight to the public.

I don't hear "yours" though, but that's still an interesting theory! 

Schwerk

I think Enigma is a loveletter to us and her love for being on stage. I don't think this song is about us. To me it's about her abuser and all the other trauma that scarred her in life. If her abuser is who we think he is, the line You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me, makes a lot of sense. Also more generally this song can be about the downsides and trauma that fame inflicted on her and in a way fans are both a scarring and a healing element of fame. Luckily more so healing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived