💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

What's Your Favorite Billboard 200 No. 1 Album of 2020 (So Far)? Vote!

Bodum

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

I can't believe BTS, Folklore and Harry Styles are higher than the one and only Lady Gaga. :toofunny:

paradox
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I can't believe BTS, Folklore and Harry Styles are higher than the one and only Lady Gaga. :toofunny:

why you surprised? they're the biggest names in pop atm :bear:

Born in Chromatica

I'm sorry but BTS the most favourite Billboard 200 no.1 album?

Blink Blinking GIF by Dreezy

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, paradox said:

Probably, but there's only one album that deserves first place, and that's Chromatica. :yennefer:

RudraCNG
6 minutes ago, paradox said:

But we have Arianators on our side :staymad:

Edit: wait I thought it was about singles :cryga:

CHROMATICON
12 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I think it's time to admit that Gaga is not really the biggest artist and she's past her peak since like a decade ago. She will still get moderate hits but I honestly doubt she will get another solo smash ever again, not to mention she's only 34 and radios are already not playing her. 

BTS, Taylor and Harry have huge fanbases AND the GP on their side, we don't. They also have a more "youthful" and appealing image which obviously works since the younger generations are the ones streaming like crazy. Our fanbase is not as powerful as it used to and I don't think we are even 50% as powerful as before to be honest. Is ok I guess, Gaga will always have GP's interest on her projects but she set the standard so high for herself that everytime she comes up with something the GP is excited too but rarely stick around because of Gaga's polarizing music and tactics. 

EDIT: I forgot to mention, ARMY is the most powerful fanbase as of now, their social media presence is CRAZY and BTS album have been selling like crazy too worldwide. 

CHROMATICON
8 minutes ago, Born in Chromatica said:

I'm sorry but BTS the most favourite Billboard 200 no.1 album?

Blink Blinking GIF by Dreezy

It's a great album. :giveup:

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, ARMY is the most powerful fanbase as of now, their social media presence is CRAZY and BTS album have been selling like crazy too worldwide. 

I forgot these polls are for crazy kids from Twitter. :bear:

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I think it's time to admit that Gaga is not really the biggest artist and she's past her peak since like a dead ago. She will still get moderate hits but I honestly doubt she will get another solo smash ever again, not to mention she's only 34 and radios are already not playing her. 

BTS, Taylor and Harry have huge fanbases AND the GP on their side, we don't. They also have a more "youthful" and appealing image which obviously works since the younger generations are the ones streaming like crazy. Our fanbase is not as powerful as it used to and I don't think we are even 50% as powerful as before to be honest. Is ok I guess, Gaga will always have interest in her but she set the standard so high for herself that everytime she comes up with something the GP is excited tol but rarely stick around because of Gaga's polarizing music and tactics. 

How many hit songs does Harry styles have? Doesn't have One moderately successful album ?

Jose P
Just now, RenegAde said:

How many hit songs does Harry styles have? Doesn't have One moderately successful album ?

Yeah exactly lol. He’s successful, but he’s not that huge. Taylor and BTS I agree tho, especially BTS have a very rabid fanbase.

Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

She will still get moderate hits but I honestly doubt she will get another solo smash ever again

Stupid Love peaked at #5 and that song leaked two months before release.

I don't know, I guess I just will never lose faith in her. She's way too talented to peak way too early in her career. She has a lot more to offer.

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Just now, Jose P said:

Yeah exactly lol. He’s successful, but he’s not that huge. Taylor and BTS I agree tho, especially BTS have a very rabid fanbase.

Yeah, but Harry's music is not that mainstream, yet the fact that he was on 1D and makes quality music AND has an appealing youthful image teens from this generation are more interested in him. It's very weird to find a 13 yo kid stanning Gaga as hard as we did nowadays. :deadbanana:

Karen
Just now, CHROMATICON said:

It's a great album. :giveup:

As much as I like BTS, it's not so good :huntyga: Persona was a smash, every song stood out. 7 has some cute bops, like Black Swan, Filter or Louder than Bombs, but the further the album goes the worse the songs become. Imo everything past Inner Child is unlistenable. But maybe that's just me :shrug:

I'm so used to giving, and now I get to receive

Archived