💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

What's Your Favorite Billboard 200 No. 1 Album of 2020 (So Far)? Vote!

Bodum

Featured Posts

16 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Why on earth do you want that to happen?

'Cause 'the cure' sound like the chainsmoker track
maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers
7 minutes ago, Noorat said:

'Cause 'the cure' sound like the chainsmoker track
maxresdefault.jpg

And that's a good thing? :billie:

TheOriginalOne

My top 2 are Chromatica and After Hours :music:

Still have to listen to Folklore but I will get to it soon!

Chromatography

holy sh!t bts and it’s not even close on that poll wow

Franch Toast

Popularity on a Billboard poll does not equal quality. Nor does popularity on the charts. I don't care how many units she sells or how many polls she wins – I want her to make good music that she wants to make. 

Also, she's more than just a pop star, so I don't think we can evaluate her career the way we might others'. 

She/Her/Hers

chromaticainmyhead

people forget that these votings are mostly shared by superfans and in their forum like GGD :stalkga: it‘s still pretty strong given that Gaga is still up there with these superfandoms of BTS and Taylor... but Gaga is also very popular within older generations so... ya‘ll better not underestimate our fave‘s power

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Curunir
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Popularity on a Billboard poll does not equal quality. Nor does popularity on the charts. I don't care how many units she sells or how many polls she wins – I want her to make good music that she wants to make. 

Also, she's more than just a pop star, so I don't think we can evaluate her career the way we might others'. 

Literally this. On multiple occasions I've heard people of very different ages (not fans, mind you) praise Gaga for both her singing/acting abilities and her music. That's something I have yet to hear about Harry Styles, BTS (lmao) or even Taylor Swift.

I actually lived to see the day when my dad was HUMMING to the melody of Shallow and he was the one that wouldn't let me go to the BTWB back in the day :madge:

We stan a living legend girlies, whether you like it or not :vegas:

POPARTHD

We should never waste our time voting on something where BTS is a contender, they’ll always win, their fan base is huge and mentally ill...

Archived