Twitter

Is folklore a skip?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Answer

• BOP
    • FLOP

Featured Posts

PartySick

Flop. But I have an irrational hatred of all her music so :huntyga: she's a nice lady and all but she bores me to tears :saladga: like the only person whose music is more dull is Ed Sheeran :saladga:

But clearly it's working for her

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

đź–¤

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s not my EXACT cup of tea, but it’s got some AMAZING songs on it! I’m going with boo :vegas:

Dramatica

Issabop

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Flawless

I like it a lot, I was moved by multiple songs. Nothing innovative or different at all but it's a beautiful record in these dark times we're living. She's gonna snatch all the awards.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

FfFfFfFF

Very flat and same-y album. I only enjoyed two of the songs but the album overall is just a sea of cliche and formulaic folksy ballads that just don't stand out. Also some of her fans' atittude isn't exactly the greatest so that doesn't help either.

Elohim

At first I was like "did we really go there taylor?"

But now I can't stop listening to it, the album is written so good and it is so chill and relaxing, love it. 

Knife

Folklore feels like a Fall/Winter album, so the vibes are a little off. 

”Cardigan” and “Seven” are cute, though. :bear:

JustHMLover2
7 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Imagine being so proud of having so little taste :bradley:

Imagine being proud of having bland taste :reductive: and making fun of others taste :ladyhaha: and be a Gaga stan :mark:

Sepsami

For me it is I'm sorry :fatcat: It's just kind of a snore, I like the Bon Iver song though :lolly: 

bluemonkey
5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Her songwriting technique will captivate anyone.

It’s a hit or miss, her charm is that she’s able to tell it in a narrative perspective. I was a fan of hers back when she first started and that’s why I fell in love with the album because it reminded me of Fearless. That’s why I appreciated the album, finally she ditched the pop thing and went back to her origins. It was like she left Hollywood and went back home leaving behind the glitz and glamour. That to me is what Folklore is

• Admin locked this topic

Archived