💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did people genuinely think the era was over?

ThatsGossip64

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You guys literally make zero sense.

She's literally gonna talk about the album every Friday this month and the process of making it and that's not enough for you guys to think that the era is slowly starting to continue

"I want Gaga to say something about the album"

Gaga does Gaga radio for Chromatica

"doesn't really mean anything"

Don't act like some radio show is what fans were desperately waiting for... Of course, it's great she's doing this and we'll take anything at this point, but the era will truly feel back on track once we get videos and performances. I might eat my words if the podcast does include some great content like the Haus Labs Babylon remix, but for now I'd rather keep my expectations low.

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Yeah, why would the era be over when the tour is a year away? :saladga:

There wont be a tour in my opinion. Coronavirus will have a couple of waves, and we might not get a vaccine! Also, a huge economic collapse that has not yet started will be a huge issue very soon. So I dont think she will tour for this album.

2 minutes ago, mauvais said:

A lot of people take silence for inaction. 

So shes promoting Chromatica through silence?

12 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She's literally gonna talk about the album every Friday this month and the process of making it and that's not enough for you guys to think that the era is slowly starting to continue

If the era is really restarting then that's great. But we know this radio show has been a deal with Apple for a while now, maybe she signed a contract saying she absolutely has to do it and can't get out of it. So yeah, while it would be great to get a restart, this radio show doesn't necessarily mean we're getting that. Once we get performances and new videos I'll believe the era is back on.

TimisaMonster

Yes and I'm still convinced it kinda is...tour won't be for years :fatcat:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I can't really speak as to whether or not people were genuinely serious, but it sure seemed like for whatever reason they illogically thought it was over. :toofunny:

9 minutes ago, Brecht said:

If the era is really restarting then that's great. But we know this radio show has been a deal with Apple for a while now, maybe she signed a contract saying she absolutely has to do it and can't get out of it. So yeah, while it would be great to get a restart, this radio show doesn't necessarily mean we're getting that. Once we get performances and new videos I'll believe the era is back on.

Gaga does no promo.

Fans: OMG! Give us anything! A listening party, answer fans questions, anything!

Gaga: Radio show every week starting on Friday which will play the new album, remixes, have interviews, etc.

Fans: This isn't what I wanted, this doesn't count.

:toofunny:

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, Brecht said:

Check her IG now

Married the Night
34 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well she has an agreement with Apple. So part of me wonders if this is a requirement. It feels like she isn’t in the era at all. 

2 and a half months and NOTHING. Can you blame us??

Arloway

It means a lot that she's finally giving us some interpretation and presentation of the album and the concepts. We are happy that we finally get something but that doesn't mean the era isn't over or the promo is gonna start as well. This radio thing is very likely something that's pre-recorded early this year and she's just dropping stuff that's been stored. To "restart" the era means she has to be fully engaged like how she was during ASIB and Joanne, but she's 100% not gonna do anything except start dropping pre-recorded/pre-existing stuff and call it the end asap. 

It's clear that the whole covid and blm events have completely broken her and she needs maybe a few years to fully recover from the pain and sorrow. I would set my expectation low and prepare for her to disappear in the public for 2-3 years or even more until she finds her motivation again. It probably isn't a bad thing for her in the long term. 

Quartz

You know how it's over meaning she may still have material to release but people just won't care? That's what it meant for some. I think this is the case too. But the thing is, I don't really care. I love Gaga, I love Chromatica. So if the public clicks or not, it doesn't matter, to me at least.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ShesAMess
6 hours ago, Doot said:

Gaga does no promo.

Fans: OMG! Give us anything! A listening party, answer fans questions, anything!

Gaga: Radio show every week starting on Friday which will play the new album, remixes, have interviews, etc.

Fans: This isn't what I wanted, this doesn't count.

:toofunny:

This! especially because when she first postponed the album release people were like we don’t need promo just the music is enough :yennefer:

when in reality nothing is enough

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Archived