💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga's fans hypocritical at times?

10inch

Featured Posts

Are Gaga's fans a reflection of her believes system? Or what's up with all the judgement we put out there, when the one person we admire is all about kindness, acceptance, inclusivity?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, I think all it does is show fans who are purely dedicated to not just her music, but her as a person and her message....and then you have people who seem success as the only value of worth. 

One doesn't necessarily have to agree with Gaga and her message, but people need to understand that no one takes them seriously when all they do is complain about promo and have literal mental breakdowns when something doesn't chart high. 

People do not have to like every album, they don't have to like what she has to say, but it's GRADE SCHOOL people...if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Voice your respectful opinion, and move on. The rest of us do not want to sit there and listen to you hop in every thread making the same ridiculous complaints. We get it. But it's not going to change anything. 

Stop ruining the experience for the rest of us. 

You paid for an album. You got the album. Anything beyond that, you are not entitled to. So if she doesn't want to do promo, she's not required to simply because you want it. 

monsieurRed

She gives so much to her fanbase and they are so mean. Who else on her level is still doing meet and greets and signing albums?

🧚‍♀️

Jase
3 minutes ago, paradox said:

been hypocritical since day 1, and that's on the cold hard truth! disoneokkurr.png

disoneokkurr.png

NewYorkGirl

More often than not lmao, but there really isn’t any rule that you have to share her beliefs to be a fan of hers. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

HoneyB

Do you even have to ask?

4-DA5-C54-C-B370-451-A-B4-BC-D270-B516-D

I've never seen an artist whose message is spreading kindness, yet has the most hypocritical/rudest fanbase ever chile...They are literally rude to GAGA HERSELF:rip: I feel bad for her sometimes:ohno:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Taylucifer

YEP, y'all love to drag some people for doing the exact same thing as gaga:ohwell:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

and i oop

YES they are constantly dragging other artists it's sooo annoying. Like I'm obviously a HUGE fan of Gaga, but I don't pretend that she's the only artist who's made an impact.

Archived