đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga's fans hypocritical at times?

10inch

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

If you want to see the worst of us check the Pop Crave/Musicdata twitter comment sections :enigma:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
20 minutes ago, HoneyB said:

I feel bad for her sometimes:ohno:

I'm glad she stopped caring about appeasing the stans as much tbh. It's much healthier for her and, imo, makes being her fan less stressful 'cause no matter what, we know she'll be ok :wub:

OT: "at times" :sharon:

đź–¤

Just now, alicefromabove said:

We invented hypocrisy.

face portrait GIF by Josh Rigling

It's in the dictionary next to Ellen. 

Jajaja I still can't process how she's been a hypo for so long!

Just now, PartySick said:

I'm glad she stopped caring about appeasing the stans as much tbh. It's much healthier for her and, imo, makes being her fan less stressful 'cause no matter what, we know she'll be ok :wub:

OT: "at times" :sharon:

Definitely agree on this one. 

Suuus
31 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Never.

tumblr_lyfktmt5sY1r4571ho1_400.gifv

Is this a gif or did you use an app to make this picture move if so What app did you use it looks so funny and creepy at the same time i love it

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Is this a gif or did you use an app to make this picture move if so What app did you use it looks so funny and creepy at the same time i love it

I stole it off ye olde interwebz.

(It’s a gif)

i don't remember ARTPOP

Suuus
Just now, HeavyMetalLover said:

I stole it off ye olde interwebz.

Ah to bad i wish their was an app because its so funny

2School4Cool

I think there are Little Monsters who can be rude and not uphold her kindness message, but a lot do! Social media in general can be toxic, but I don’t think that represents the entire fansbase.

See The Best In Everyone

LGMonster95

I've been on twitter for like 10 years, on here for 3 years and also on ATRL and believe me I've seen the worst of this fanbase and It's ugly as f*ck, yes all fanbases has bad apples but Jesus Christ, this fanbase really has some rotten ones, yes we all got it, this era deserves more promo, I agree and I want her to do stuff aswell, anyway its not like she woke up the other day on the wrong side and decided to stop the promo (she has her reasons) but fans got way too aggresive with this situation, some of them insulting her in a very disgusting way, that's not an openion, that's being a straight up asshole especially to such an undeserving and kind woman, that's totally not the way to communicate with her. Gaga is a mature woman now, beside her career she also needs to take care of her body and mental health, It's not surprise why she's not communicating as much as before (and be sure that she heard those comments from her fans, she said many times that social media is the toilet of the internet). Her fanbase needs to have more faith and respect towards her.

Archived