💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

6ix9ine doing a Meet & Greet without a face mask

Kimmo

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
6 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

I don't know. You tell me what he was in jail for.

Tired Britney Spears GIF

Do your own research. I would really be grateful if you stop quoting me and make me comeback to the thread of this disgusting soundcloud talent

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

Whether you believe it or not he is a human. Flaws, felonies and all but a human. Same like you but only way way richer and famous 

Ted Bundy was a human being as well, with flaws, felonies, crimes and all but a human. Same like you Pipipi, so why don't you defend Ted Bundy too? Why don't u defend the fact that he was a psychopath and psychopaths are born with this brain that works so differently than us. Go on tell us how we should feel empathy for Ted Bundy now 

1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

I would really be grateful if you stop quoting me and make me comeback to the thread of this disgusting soundcloud talent

Just stop replying and problem solved.

in love cat GIF

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Ted Bundy was a human being as well, with flaws, felonies, crimes and all but a human. Same like you Pipipi, so why don't you defend Ted Bundy too? Why don't u defend the fact that he was a psychopath and psychopaths are born with this brain that works so differently than us. Go on tell us how we should feel empathy for Ted Bundy now 

Next thing you know he is defending Hitler:ladyhaha: he just doesn't like people being judged for their past actions:selena:

Just now, KanyeWest said:

Where did I say he's innocent? Where did I say he was a good person? How did I defend him?

Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

Next thing you know he is defending Hitler:ladyhaha:

As a Jewish I don't find that funny but go ahead.

JustHMLover2
Just now, Pipipi said:

As a Jewish I don't find that funny but go ahead.

You don't make sense at this point babe:ohwell:

Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

You don't make sense at this point babe:ohwell:

I guess your intellect has failed you then. Goodnight.

Just now, Pipipi said:

Where did I say he's innocent? Where did I say he was a good person? How did I defend him?

You have referred to his troubled childhood to explain the sexual assault of this young girl.

You then explained yourself that 6ix9ine cannot be a pedophile because and I quote "The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to." Even though he was 18 at the time and the young girl was 13 years of age.

You have then talked about the fact that he is a human being and that we cannot judge him for his "flaws", what you described as a sexual assault is apparently a simple human "flaw"

Yes I would call that defending him, unless u think im wrong

Just now, KanyeWest said:

You have referred to his troubled childhood to explain the sexual assault of this young girl.

You then explained yourself that 6ix9ine cannot be a pedophile because and I quote "The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to." Even though he was 18 at the time and the young girl was 13 years of age.

You have then talked about the fact that he is a human being and that we cannot judge him for his "flaws", what you described as a sexual assault is apparently a simple human "flaw"

Yes I would call that defending him, unless u think im wrong

I know you're wrong. I simply posted something that doesn't align with settled ideas of yours and that caused you to believe that because we have different perspectives, then I was defending him. I never did that. 

Defend: protect, shield, guard, safeguard mean to keep secure from danger or against attack.

I simply posted my opinions which don't align with yours and you guys got triggered.

JustHMLover2

Careful, Pipipi will pm you saying you are disrespectful & immature if you don't agree with him :ladyhaha: he's all about the dictionary & law meaning of the words people use:mark:

Just now, Pipipi said:

I know you're wrong. I simply posted something that doesn't align with settled ideas of yours and that caused you to believe that because we have different perspectives, then I was defending him. I never did that. 

Defend: protect, shield, guard, safeguard mean to keep secure from danger or against attack.

I simply posted my opinions which don't align with yours and you guys got triggered.

Except your opinion about what defines a pedophile is wrong if we go by your logic yes 6ix9ine is absolutely a pedophile because he was 18 and she was 13. So you were wrong.

I did not need a google search definition of the word defend, but thank you though.

You did shield 6ix9ine and "protect" him from the word "pedophile" that we've used to define him, even after knowing his age at the time of the assault.

Just because many people have the same opinion on a matter that demands morality and not "perspective" doesn't mean it's automatically wrong or "mainstream". A pedophile is a pedophile if you disagree with it then you might be one yourself

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Except your opinion about what defines a pedophile is wrong if we go by your logic yes 6ix9ine is absolutely a pedophile because he was 18 and she was 13. So you were wrong.

I did not need a google search definition of the word defend, but thank you though.

You did shield 6ix9ine and "protect" him from the word "pedophile" that we've used to define him, even after knowing his age at the time of the assault.

Just because many people have the same opinion on a matter that demands morality and not "perspective" doesn't mean it's automatically wrong or "mainstream". A pedophile is a pedophile if you disagree with it then you might be one yourself

When did I say he wasn't ANYTHING?

You're just triggered that we don't agree on this topic. 

You have a blessed night

1 minute ago, Pipipi said:

When did I say he wasn't ANYTHING?

You're just triggered that we don't agree on this topic. 

You have a blessed night

"The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41213657"

These are YOUR words. Do you then agree that it implies 6ix9ine is not a pedophile after countless members previously called him one?

3 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Careful, Pipipi will pm you saying you are disrespectful & immature if you don't agree with him :ladyhaha: he's all about the dictionary & law meaning of the words people use:mark:

I sent you a private message with 0 profanities and in a very mature and calm tone. You replied being disrespectful to me. 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived