đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

6ix9ine doing a Meet & Greet without a face mask

Kimmo

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, Pipipi said:

Whether you believe it or not he is a human. Flaws, felonies and all but a human. Same like you but only way way richer and famous 

And I care, because? 

I guess you a fan, saw ur other posts here :what: disgusting

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

And I care, because? 

I'm not a fan. I just feel disappointment in all the judgement we, all humans, have and how little it takes for us to form an idea of someone or something we don't know much of.

I am aware that he's a troubled man and has caused pain but I no longer feel like we should be attacking someone without first hand knowledge of who/what we are talking about. 

I must of course say that all victims of sexual assault deserve to heal and get a proper response from our legal system. But we as a society should be careful with these events where we're not present at the time of these events.

JustHMLover2
2 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

I'm not a fan. I just feel disappointment in all the judgement we, all humans, have and how little it takes for us to form an idea of someone or something we don't know much of.

I am aware that he's a troubled man and has caused pain but I no longer feel like we should be attacking someone without first hand knowledge of who/what we are talking about. 

I must of course say that all victims of sexual assault deserve to heal and get a proper response from our legal system. But we as a society should be careful with these events where we're not present at the time of these events.

You feel disappointed in people for hating on a pedophile? :bear: no need to quote me more, thanks, just go get a good sleep on that

living single goodbye GIF

11 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

And I care, because? 

You can care for as little or as much as you want. Not here to tell you what to care for. That's on you.

Just now, JustHMLover2 said:

You feel disappointed in people for hating on a pedophile? :bear: no need to quote me more, thanks, just go get a good sleep on that

living single goodbye GIF

I said judgement. In general. I'm sure you don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened with these people. Do you?

Pennywise
27 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

He was also very young and has had a troubled childhood. Single mother, father dead when he was 13. 

He actually explains (very humbled) and admits of his past mistakes. It's in Spanish so let me know if you need help.

Weren't you saying you weren't trying to defend him like a few comments ago? 

:billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JustHMLover2
17 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

I said judgement. In general. I'm sure you don't have any first hand knowledge of what happened with these people. Do you?

Nor I desire to have first hand knowledge... He's far from being talented/interesting artist or decent human being... Rats will be rats, sheep will be sheep

I guess he was in prison just for fun, right?

JustHMLover2
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Just check his most recent quotes at me:ladyhaha:

I smell a true stan or maybe mr 69 himself?

Just now, Pennywise said:

I'm not. Because I posted a video where he explains his side of the story? That seems just like a fair thing to do. Everyone can form their own conclusions. 

Justin Drew Bieber

This dumbass just posted another video with several kids in New York, not one person wearing a mask. 

2 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Nor I desire to have first hand knowledge... He's far from being talented/interesting artist or decent human being... Rats will be rats, sheeps will be sheeps 

:kiss:

Awakened M

Wtf?! :udidnt:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

17 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Nor I desire to have first hand knowledge... He's far from being talented/interesting artist or decent human being... Rats will be rats, sheep will be sheep

I guess he was in prison just for fun, right?

I don't know. You tell me what he was in jail for.

1 hour ago, Pipipi said:

The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived