💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

6ix9ine doing a Meet & Greet without a face mask

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Born in Chromatica

After everything he has done, why would you take your kids to see him :saladga:.

don't do it kim woodburn GIF by Big Brother UK

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaxsebert
13 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41213657

10 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

I'm not defending this man but

The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to.

wasn't the girl 13 and he was 18? So there's your 5 years and 16+, next.

Used to be HighRoad

StrawberryBlond

I can only draw the conclusion that there's still many who do not know of his past actions to allow their children to be near him or even listen to his music. I don't know how, though, it's all out there. But even if he weren't a criminal at all, no child should be listening to those lyrics. It's not clear if the parent is a fan or the kids but either way, someone didn't do their research. I remember being a 90's kid, not even asking for the opportunity for tour tickets to pop acts, knowing the idea was way out of bounds, now parents are paying for their kids to meet explicit rappers who are convicted criminals. This must be how old people feel when they say the world has changed.

14 minutes ago, Pipipi said:

The APA says only people aged 16 or older can be classified as paedophiles. There must also be an age gap of five years or more between the subject and the children they are attracted to.

He was 18 at the time and the girl was 13, so that fits these requirements. He tried to get out of it by pretending to be 17 although records show otherwise and claiming that he never actually had intercourse with her (as if touching her while she was naked is that much better), it was just his friends and none of them were aware of her age (as if you can't tell that a 13 year old looks blatantly underage). His obvious lies should have landed him double the jail time, maybe a life sentence, but punishments for child abuse are never high enough.

9 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

wasn't the girl 13 and he was 18? So there's your 5 years and 16+, next.

The situation here is that he alleges he didn't know she was a minor a plead guilty because he was a poor 18 yo who was offered a deal to declare himself guilty or the punishment would have been worse. And the other one was with a 17 yo female when he was 20 yo. He's trash anyway.

5 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I can only draw the conclusion that there's still many who do not know of his past actions to allow their children to be near him or even listen to his music. I don't know how, though, it's all out there. But even if he weren't a criminal at all, no child should be listening to those lyrics. It's not clear if the parent is a fan or the kids but either way, someone didn't do their research. I remember being a 90's kid, not even asking for the opportunity for tour tickets to pop acts, knowing the idea was way out of bounds, now parents are paying for their kids to meet explicit rappers who are convicted criminals. This must be how old people feel when they say the world has changed.

He was 18 at the time and the girl was 13, so that fits these requirements. He tried to get out of it by pretending to be 17 although records show otherwise and claiming that he never actually had intercourse with her (as if touching her while she was naked is that much better), it was just his friends and none of them were aware of her age (as if you can't tell that a 13 year old looks blatantly underage). His obvious lies should have landed him double the jail time, maybe a life sentence, but punishments for child abuse are never high enough.

He was also very young and has had a troubled childhood. Single mother, father dead when he was 13. 

He actually explains (very humbled) and admits of his past mistakes. It's in Spanish so let me know if you need help.

LORD GAGA

How much did he pay them to queue up for him?

reminds me of that Gaga fan years ago who thought they were famous and did a meet and greet in a shopping centre only for nobody to turn up... can’t remember their name 💀

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, LORD GAGA said:

How much did he pay them to queue up for him?

reminds me of that Gaga fan years ago who thought they were famous and did a meet and greet in a shopping centre only for nobody to turn up... can’t remember their name 💀

Osfkqoodc what 💀💀

1 minute ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Who tf even meets & greets this nasty monkey :saladga:

Monkey? Wtaf

JustHMLover2
Just now, Pipipi said:

Monkey? Wtaf

Well his behavior is far from human, so why should I call him that? :bear:

LORD GAGA
4 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Osfkqoodc what 💀💀

Yeah, I can’t remember who it was, but they would talk about their ‘fans’ all the time and there was a photo of him in a shopping centre doing a ‘meet and greet’ with nobody there 💀

2 minutes ago, JustHMLover2 said:

Well his behavior is far from human, so why should I call him that? :bear:

Whether you believe it or not he is a human. Flaws, felonies and all but a human. Same like you but only way way richer and famous 

• Jase locked this topic

Archived