💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which parts of Chromatica do you hope she talks about on Gaga Radio?

Robo Ga

Featured Posts

Robo Ga

PERSONALLY I hope she talks about:

1) Plastic Doll and Replay lyrically [bc she didn't really cover this with Zane Lowe]

2) Visual inspirations for the Chromatica Ball or new videos

3) How she built the songs structurally and what sounds/artists inspired which tracks

WBU?

🤖⚡️

Reality

I want her to confirm the theory that Babylon sounds like a Madonna song because it matches up with the song's theme of gossip :bradley: She knew people would talk about the song in that way, which creates gossip, which is the theme of the song :bradley: 

🖤👹

Where is LG7

more about her concepts and backbone..

how chromatica came to existence and what will be the future of it :excuseu:

and the part of me that's you will never die

So when I'm all choked up and I can't find the words
Every time we say goodbye, baby, it hurts
When the sun goes down
And the band won't play
I'll always remember us this way

gagasicebath

I’d love to hear her delve deeper into Replay and the PTSD connections.

911 too, especially after the Benjamin Rice interview where he said it was so difficult and personal for her that she wore a wig to feel like someone else. That’s what fascinates me about her lyrics, that they can be so painful and personal but she absolutely wants them out there regardless.

Robo Ga
4 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I'd like her to admit Replay is about Little Monsters. :ohwell:

this is masochistic .... I love it 

🤖⚡️

LUCARTPOP

The way she's about to give it all to us with this! Having a platform to talk about her art & creativity is so amazing, especially for her because the way she talks about her art is just satisfying, admiring & lovely! I'll be happy with whatever we are about to hear, and the fact she's doing this more than once! :bradley::kara:

Dominic

I want to hear about the way the songs changed/developed, such as FW demo, over time. Thats my favourite part of it all. Im game for anything though really, i just hope its not the typical soundbites :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

COOOK

I'd like to know more about her dealing with depression and pain. It would also be comforting knowing how she's going to adapt this era into the times that we're in now. I'm looking forward to some fresh excitement or something that we can hold on to this era, a guarantee that this doesn't feel like it's over so soon...

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Sine From Above's outro

Ah yes. Chromatica's singularity 

🤖⚡️

Archived