💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Chromatica Content coming

Sherry

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I tell you something, if Gaga releases the FW remix and that Alice remix that she played during her quarantine livestream, there’d better be official articles for both tracks :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

It technically did though. The target exclusive was the international deluxe. She used the same edition worldwide. 

yeah the target edition was the same but there wasn't like a strict "deluxe" like we had with the digibook in the US. A remix album I see with new songs woven into the tracklist I see happening. That way the alternate mixes of songs (Babylon HL) can exist alongside the new songs. 

Modern Ecstasy2

Do we know if the episodes of Gaga Radio have all already been recorded? And is this fairly new content, or from like months and months ago? 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

HeavyMetalLover

At this point I’m pretending the album still isn’t out yet so I have something to look forward to. :selena:

i don't remember ARTPOP

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Do we know if the episodes of Gaga Radio have all already been recorded? And is this fairly new content, or from like months and months ago? 

I assume it's what she's being doing since May 29. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

yeah the target edition was the same but there wasn't like a strict "deluxe" like we had with the digibook in the US. A remix album I see with new songs woven into the tracklist I see happening. That way the alternate mixes of songs (Babylon HL) can exist alongside the new songs. 

Well we shall see... but I can't see it just being a re-issue or a remix album. Maybe an EP, but I can see another album or something.

End Racism Now

Hopefully we see a Chromatica side b/part 2. Hopefully with songs like Babylon HL version, Free Woman demo and other unreleased tracks ! Please Gaga, this will make the album even bigger.

numb the flame
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well we shall see... but I can't see it just being a re-issue or a remix album. Maybe an EP, but I can see another album or something.

a reissue like TFM I think or a remix album like SOPHIE's OIL OF EVERY PERSONS UN-INSIDES NON STOP REMIX ALBUM. 

BarcelosRooster

Omg I can't believe that we could be getting our second EP from gaga... And like,,,, I like TFM more than TF soooooo :ohwell:

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇼đŸ‡č

Pennywise

Not y'all coming for my gig AGAIN :flop:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived