New Chromatica Content coming

Sherry

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Red said:

In the Gaga Radio preview she says to BloodPop they are still making Chromatica :green:

:nooo:

End Racism Now

numb the flame
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

:nooo:

imo, the unused tracks will be released as an EP. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

imo, the unused tracks will be released as an EP. 

Hopefully... or a full second Chromatica album. 

End Racism Now

numb the flame
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I don't see a complete act II / side B album getting released even though Chromatica did really well especially the UK. I see more of a reissue of Chromatica with an EP including new songs and remixes tagged on the end or they just release the unused songs as singles on digital services.  

Where is LG7

the way we overhype anything chromatica related and go rockbottom with our meltdowns if we don't get any 

Mariah Carey Entertainment GIF

this sum kind of skillset we developed huh

5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She must have enough content for a fourth Chromatica tbh

CherryPie
24 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

The king himself said it :tony:

And for people who don't know he told us we were getting something this week and well Radio Gaga is here :bradley:

Oh that’s my tweet, slay :firega:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I don't see a complete act II / side B album getting released even though Chromatica did really well especially the UK. I see more of a reissue of Chromatica with an EP including new songs and remixes tagged on the end or they just release the unused songs as singles on digital services.  

Well... I mean, Bloodpop hinted months ago that there are various versions of the songs that they plan to release. In addition to this new information, I can't see it just being an EP. I have a feeling that Gaga has been making music during quarantine and that’s why she's been silent. 

Maybe it will be an EP like The Fame and The Fame Monster... but it could be a full second album too. Chromatica did sell well in the US, UK, and European markets. Its streaming numbers are pretty impressive. So why not? :vegas:

Plus... there is already a Chromatica Deluxe Edition available. So I don't think they would just re-issue the album with some bonus tracks or an added EP

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Red said:

She must have enough content for a fourth Chromatica tbh

Tea :vegas:

End Racism Now

Lord Temptation

Imagine if her and the guys reworked some ARTPOP Act II songs and Original LG5 songs into a (Mono)Chromatica Chaos Angel double album rerelease!:messga: :lolga:

A concept that has left me gasping :messga:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... I mean, Bloodpop hinted months ago that there are various versions of the songs that they plan to release. In addition to this new information, I can't see it just being an EP. I have a feeling that Gaga has been making music during quarantine and that’s why she's been silent. 

Maybe it will be an EP like The Fame and The Fame Monster... but it could be a full second album too. Chromatica did sell well in the US, UK, and European markets. Its streaming numbers are pretty impressive. So why not? :vegas:

Plus... there is already a Chromatica Deluxe Edition available. So I don't think they would just re-issue the album with some bonus tracks or an added EP

I see a new deluxe edition being released considering how the US is what the world revolves around and how the US didn't get a deluxe like international stans did. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, spamuelbtanner said:

I see a new deluxe edition being released considering how the US is what the world revolves around and how the US didn't get a deluxe like international stans did. 

It technically did though. The target exclusive was the international deluxe. She used the same edition worldwide. 

End Racism Now

Archived