💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gwen Stefani, Mark Ronson on Club Future Nostalgia

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Dua Lipa has revealed she is releasing a deluxe edition of her second studio album ‘Future Nostalgia’, with a myriad of producers and featured artists, on Friday August 21.

Along with the announcement of the album, titled ‘Club Future Nostalgia: The Remix Album’, she revealed she’ll be releasing a remix of ‘Physical’ by Mark Ronson featuring Gwen Stefani.

“CLUB FUTURE NOSTALGIA THE REMIX ALBUM W THE BLESSED MADONNA COMING AUGUST 21ST,” she wrote.

“LEVITATING AUGUST 14TH – FEATURING MISSY ELLIOTT & MADONNA – PHYSICAL FT. GWEN STEFANI REMIXED BY MARK RONSON +++ ALL FUTURE NOSTALGIA TRACKS N THEN SUM REMIXED BY UR FAVES.”

Replying to the original tweet, Lipa said, “AND MANY MANY MORE SURPRISES!!! C YA SOON.”

The release of the album will be preceded by the previously-announced Blessed Madonna remix of ‘Levitating’, featuring Missy Elliott and Madonna.

In addition to the remix album, Lipa also revealed to a fan on Twitter there’s a B-Sides album release coming.

When a fan commented saying they needed a ‘Future Nostalgia’ B-Sides album, she responded saying, “don’t worry I got that n then some coming your way. Hold tight i’ve got enough to hold you all the way through till 2022.”

https://www.nme.com/news/music/gwen-stefani-mark-ronson-announced-for-remix-edition-of-dua-lipas-future-nostalgia-2721254?amp

Omg, the Physical remix with Gwen Stefani, and Mark is gonna be amazing!

He/him/his

Anveeroy

I heard Hallucinate feat Kylie Minogue! That would be soo amazing! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

I heard Hallicunate feat Kylie Minogue! That would be soo amazing! 

Okay, I definitely wanna hear that!

He/him/his

edengowon

the 'n then sum' makes me think this is going to be packaged as a load of remixes on a first half and then some new tracks on a second half

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Anveeroy
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

Okay, I definitely wanna hear that!

Yes!! 🙌

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Autumn said:

the 'n then sum' makes me think this is going to be packaged as a load of remixes on a first half and then some new tracks on a second half

Club Future Nostalgia is gonna be a remix album, I think, but she's releasing a B-Sides album for FN too. She's going in big time :ally:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, vivre sa vie said:

We will never receive such treatment by LAZY Gaga! emma stone crying GIF

I'd honestly love to see Gaga, and Dua on a track together :firega:

He/him/his

edengowon
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Club Future Nostalgia is gonna be a remix album, I think, but she's releasing a B-Sides album for FN too. She's going in big time :ally:

i know it's a remix album, but i mean, a lot of artists release new tracks alongside remix albums, i meant she could package a few new songs on the album. otherwise, what does 'and then some' mean?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, Autumn said:

i know it's a remix album, but i mean, a lot of artists release new tracks alongside remix albums, i meant she could package a few new songs on the album. otherwise, what does 'and then some' mean?

Who knows? I just know she's releasing Club Future Nostalgia, and a B-sides album, so who knows what else she has in store for us?

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
12 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

when will our fave :bradley:

She must be working on a Chromatica B-sides album, and remix album too :trollga: Love Me Right (with Beyoncé), and 911 (with The Weeknd) have already been secretly announced :excuseu:

He/him/his

Spock
25 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:excited2::udidnt::excited2::udidnt::excited2: 

2020 is the year I have become a dua STAN. 

lmao we all have sis

who will love me when the night is over

Archived