question

Will Chromatica age badly?

wrs

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTGOD

The great songs like Replay, Babylon, Enigma and Alice will age well.

Songs like Free Woman, Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves will age poorly.

Prostitute Barbie
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yes it has you're right :bear:

This just in warrant out for the arrest of Reductive Love Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

FrederickSpears

Who knows. Gaga's early music aged badly for me but this really seems fresh and I could see me still loving these songs years later.

QueenOfSaigon

I dont think it will age badly, but I also dont think it will become a classic or iconic. Something in between.

The Z
52 minutes ago, ARRTTPOOP said:

I honestly think it already aged like milk 🤡 gagas worst album for me . I very much even prefer cheek to cheek.

I hate being that guy, but that's exactly what I was thinking yesterday :fail:

I like most of the songs individually, and I listen to them, but the album as a whole project is a lot to me :enigma:

I'm happy that people love it though, Gaga worked hard. You guys won:kiss::kara:

aliceinbabylon

I think it kinda already did. After listening to the album for some time, I thought it was top 3 in her discography, but know I can literally only listen to like 5 songs

HeavyMetalLover

Don't think so. :bear:

But maybe some of your tastebuds will finally start working.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Lord Temptation

When an album is equally nostalgic AND modern upon release, you know it’s an instant classic :jase:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Born in Chromatica said:

I think Chromatica will age well. It is an album that kinda has that retro and futuristic sound in one, and I feel that type of sound/music will continue throughout pop in the next few years. Also, the Chromatica interludes certainly add the freshness and suspense into the album which for me keeps its alive and refreshing.

The only futuristic bop is 911 tho. The rest is basically just 90s house inspired or basic modern pop.

Archived