Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Replay Diana Ross GLITCH

Venus Warhol

Featured Posts

Venus Warhol

Hi! 
Gagadaily recently made this post about Replay being a sample of Diana Ross’s ”It’s my house”. 

Well, as you listens to these clips you can hear that it cuts of right after Diana sing ”It’s my” and that’s the little weird glitch you can hear in the final production of Replay @ 02:53!

It matches perfectly with the melody. I remember hearing that before but when I heard that sample from Gagadailys post everything made sense.

do you think they made it on purpose like a tribute to the original song or is it a sloppy mistake? :yennefer:

Defmix100

quite a bit of the song is structured around the sampling, it wouldn't be a mistake

look at this post from yesterday

Venus Warhol
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

quite a bit of the song is structured around the sampling, it wouldn't be a mistake

look at this post from yesterday

I mean just the little ”it’s my”.. It doesn’t sound good cause you can’t really hear what she says if your’e not aware :laughga:

Defmix100
Just now, Venus Warhol said:

I mean just the little ”it’s my”.. It doesn’t sound good cause you can’t really hear what she says if your’e not aware :laughga:

I really like it I think it fills the gap

Levine

We thought it was "smile" while it's actually "it's my" from Diana.

They left it on purpose or...?

MiQuenDroid
23 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

I STILL CAN'T HEAR IT :mark:

Use headphones! 

All I ever wanted was love...

Quasi

Interesting to see how people aren't hearing it. I heard it upon first listen and always assumed it was an adlib on Gaga's part until today. I definitely think it's on purpose as a cute little nod to the original they sampled from. :flower:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Helxig

TELL ME HOW I KNEW THAT 'SOUND' WAS SOMEONE SAYING 'IT'S MY'?

I've been singing "it's my!" every time 

My mind :gaycat:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

ARTGOD

It’s on purpose. The way the sample is used is to make it obvious that it’s a distorted and chopped up vocal track. Leaving the “it’s my” only adds to it.

Hurem

Chromatica’s been out for more than two months now and y’all just noticing this now? :smh: 

Justin Drew Bieber

I heard it the first time I listened to the song, I always assumed it was Gaga just making a random noise for layers.

Archived