💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Club Future Nostalgia (FN Remixes Album)

shoful

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
3 hours ago, Cerny said:

“Plus all Future Nostalgia tracks and then some remixed by your faves” That’s incredible, the possibilities, now more then ever.

Dua Lipa, Arca, Charlie XCX, Taylor Swift and some others I‘m forgetting right now, are doing exceptionally well in these times, and it’s great to see.

If people who make music and/or are entertainers, are not producing material now that they have plenty of time, since they’re all working from home, it’s simply not one of their priorities, or they rely too much on other people to function. They all count with the necessary equipment to create, and the ones who don’t, will, since you can get almost anything delivered at your address with online services, some of them have their own fully equipped studios at home already.

Rich people should stop victimising themselves, and quit using Covid and Black Lives Matters as an excuse, or they’ll get comfortable doing it. You can multitask, we all do, people with way less resources are doing it, people majorly affected are doing it.

Damn, you should start your own record label. You’ve got it all figured out. :wtfga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
6 hours ago, gstring said:

Who tf is the blessed madonna :air: i-

This is awesome!

She’s like Madonna 

except blessed 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

ELECTROHEART

Shook she's delivering a lot :enigma:

She's really working hard for her fans to have a good time during this pandemic, just like Katy and Taylor.

THAT IS what a real pop artist has to do during hard times :madge:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Spock

The title and cover are an absolute mess :rip: 

However totally here for it, especially if Kylie is on Hallucinate like it’s rumored :firega:

who will love me when the night is over

Stephen

IM SO EXCITED

If that is the cover of the album, is it safe to say those are the biggest names of the featured artists? - Madonna, Gwen, Missy. Does that mean the rest of the features are less popular people? For example Tove Lo, Charli XCX.

OR is this just a single cover for a double single? Levitating and Physical remix on the same day?

Teletubby

who is it?
AEmfcG.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cerny
1 hour ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Damn, you should start your own record label. You’ve got it all figured out. :wtfga:

Artists, and the revolutionary spirit from which they create, can be their own producers, current events are proof that you don’t need help from a corporation or business backers when you have your talents and tools to show said talents, even easier when you yourself have the funds and connections. You can put out great content whenever you want from home, and you not being able to do it because of a health crisis and a human rights movement is not a reason, but an excuse, cause the majority are doing it fairly well.

JusKeepBreathin

Oh. Wow. She really is doing everything right. 

200.gif

But at least we have Haus Labs. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

who is it?
AEmfcG.jpg

Looks like Ariana to me. She's probably not ready to announce that yet. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FutureNostalgia
33 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

who is it?
AEmfcG.jpg

well it's not normani soo

COOOK

I swear she's making pop music much more interesting and exciting, at least in this 2020 context

CHROMATICON
44 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Looks like Ariana to me. She's probably not ready to announce that yet. 

It's a black woman. Probably Normani. 

Archived