💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Chromatica what you were expecting?

Doot

Featured Posts

gagaschickens

I was expecting to be sorta disappointed but honestly, it exceeded my expectations and is now my third favorite Gaga album.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

The album? Absolutely. Infact, it exceeded my expectations. I was blown away. Its my favourite Lady Gaga album out of all of them. I really really hope more artists do those types of sounds for their future projects, and I also wish and hope that Gaga does a similar album in the future. The concept, the sound, the structure, the visuals... everything about that album has been a 15 out of 10. Its her best album in my opinion.

The era? Absolutely not. So far, its been underwhelming and I was hoping for so so so much more, considering what she could have done with the circumstances right now and seeing other artists out there doing the things I expected Gaga to do for the bare minimum. We've been teased with lots of things... yet nothing has came of it as of yet. Its getting boring now, just waiting for the silence to end for the era to start again. 

End Racism Now

Lucas

I expected it to be more like what Boys Noize posted with his modulator. But the music is way better than I expected, this album is flawless

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I like it too and i always made sure to say it ( still i always got dragged) but still i expected it to be way better. 

I think majority of people's lashings is that they feel the need to constantly voice disappointment. Nothing wrong with feeling let down, but people act as if she's personally offending them by not doing what they want. 

My philosophy is voice disappointment, you've put it out there, and then move on and allow those who do enjoy stuff, enjoy stuff. 

1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

911 is pretty much the sound I was expecting for the whole album.

Agreed tbh

HeavyMetalLover

I like it even more than I was expecting to. I think it’s one of her best records. Top 3, for sure.

i don't remember ARTPOP

NFRatwell

Basically I expected this (Still pop but experimental enough to get your attention, and video game inspired)

Instead we got a safe album with dated house breaks :bear: Which is fine since she’s never given us that sound. 

numb the flame

Before SL, I was expecting a more industrial techno influenced album. After SL, I expected an electronic album which is somewhat what we got + house influences. 

TheHealingPlace

When I heard the Free Woman demo, and kept seeing all of the Babylon (Haus Labs Version) on instagram memes - it skewed my expectations. Those leaks kind of set me up for failure, but ultimately the visuals and aesthetic of the album was what had me hooked (if only we got some new visuals these past weeks.......)

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I think majority of people's lashings is that they feel the need to constantly voice disappointment. Nothing wrong with feeling let down, but people act as if she's personally offending them by not doing what they want. 

My philosophy is voice disappointment, you've put it out there, and then move on and allow those who do enjoy stuff, enjoy stuff. 

It's just that i find it unrealistic when i only see comments about how great Chromatica is when some songs are objectively dated and just not that great :huntyga: i wanna remind people that Gaga can do better :whitney:

SHALLOW
Just now, TheHealingPlace said:

When I heard the Free Woman demo, and kept seeing all of the Babylon (Haus Labs Version) on instagram memes - it skewed my expectations. Those leaks kind of set me up for failure, but ultimately the visuals and aesthetic of the album was what had me hooked (if only we got some new visuals these past weeks.......)

visuals and asthetic? Where? We've only got like 2 photoshoots :ladyhaha:

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

911 is pretty much the sound I was expecting for the whole album.

Yup, in fact it's the best song on the album and also the most unique :ohwell:

1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

It's just that i find it unrealistic when i only see comments about how great Chromatica is when some songs are objectively dated and just not that great :huntyga: i wanna remind people that Gaga can do better :whitney:

But saying Gaga can do better is also objective. 

And no shade, but I still don't understand the logic behind calling something "dated". 

TheHealingPlace
Just now, SHALLOW said:

visuals and asthetic? Where? We've only got like 2 photoshoots :ladyhaha:

EZChjizX0AMA3th.jpg

Like when all this started releasing! Then you're right......it just stopped..... 

Archived