đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney Finally Did It! Mulan To Release On Disney+ (VOD)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover

At the beginning of quarantine movies that had been in theaters became available to rent (Invisible Man, Trollz) for about $15-$20. This is still steep, but better than paying essentially $37.00 like Disney is asking. Hell no.

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy
4 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I have Disney+ but no way I’m paying 30 bucks for a movie, I mean you don’t even pay that at the cinema. What the hell are they thinking?! :awkney:

The idea behind it is that a GROUP of people watch it together with everyone putting in money, so it could end up being much cheaper at split cost. That’s the entire concept behind VOD.

7 minutes ago, Dadru said:

I have Disney+ but no way I’m paying 30 bucks for a movie, I mean you don’t even pay that at the cinema. What the hell are they thinking?! :awkney:

That's actually the price of two tickets in my area :oops: 

They will get paid. The FOMO and the boredom will wear y'all down.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Queen Gloria

Wtf? I want to see this, but how about $9.99? Making people pay the full price of a physical blu-ray/dvd for just streaming is ridiculous. 

Dadru
1 minute ago, KNJ said:

That's actually the price of two tickets in my area :oops: 

They will get paid. The FOMO and the boredom will wear y'all down.

Whut, I pay €8/€9 max for a ticket & on tuesdays it’s just €6 

Queen of Pop
10 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

The idea behind it is that a GROUP of people watch it together with everyone putting in money, so it could end up being much cheaper at split cost. That’s the entire concept behind VOD.

We're not meant to be in a GROUP of people

It's a pandemic

StrawberryBlond
11 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

Fair enough if it's for a movie aimed at adults. But this is a kids movie, a family movie. Its main demographic is kids and families. Mum and dad can put in money but the 3 kids can't. And plenty of single people used VOD as well, so they're the only one paying. I don't think that's the angle. The idea is that they're giving you a great deal because to take a family of 5 to the movies would cost well over $30, particularly if you want food and drink with that. It makes it sound more reasonable a deal than it actually is.

Wolf Boy
15 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

We're not meant to be in a GROUP of people

It's a pandemic

You do realise that families/multiple people living under the same roof exist right? 

I definitely wouldn't pay more for a digital viewing than I'd pay for just a regular dvd (not that I pay for dvds anymore anyway lmao)

Keep it. After the lead came out anti-HK, I have had zero interest in supporting this in any capacity. :oops:

Archived