💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Saint Hoax’s home shattered by Beirut explosion

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I’m sorry but that doesn’t look like a firework warehouse explosions like they’re saying on the news 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29xi9drfjl1ty1nl4tq6

Hottie Detector

Schwerk
8 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I’m sorry but that doesn’t look like a firework warehouse explosions like they’re saying on the news 

It looks a lot bigger. I'm no expert but if there was a lot stored there, it may have been fireworks.

In the Netherlands a whole neighborhood of the city of Enschede was wiped out when a relatively small fireworks warehouse, compared to this building, exploded in 2000. (The biggest explosion is at 3.30 min.)

This is devastating and my thoughts go out to anyone dealing with the aftermath of this horrific event.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Jesus thats so scary.

You can see the shockwave rolling towards the camera as that large building begins to collapse

Sister

Thankful that Saint Hoax survived and sending love and well wishes that everyone around the world will come to the community's aid. This is truly devastating, so scary. God Willing. Bless You all there. :(

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

alsemanche
38 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

21 minutes ago, Marjol said:

It looks a lot bigger. I'm no expert but if there was a lot stored there, it may have been fireworks.

In the Netherlands a whole neighborhood of the city of Enschede was wiped out when a relatively small fireworks warehouse, compared to this building, exploded in 2000. (The biggest explosion is at 3.30 min.)

This is devastating and my thoughts go out to anyone dealing with the aftermath of this horrific event.

Lebanese here, it wasn't only fireworks. A storage of fireworks did explode, but then a whole 2700 tons storage of ammonium exploded too and that's what led to the huge shockwave.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

That's terrifying, y'all. Hopefully anyone injured had a speedy recovery and rip to anyone who may have lost their life. 

littlepotter

I had no clue they were lebanese :hmm: so sad, i truly don't understand how people are gonna fix their houses. most of my friends have broken doors and windows and ceilings, how are they even gonna sleep at night?! And that is not to take into account the huge economic crisis we're going through - our currency has been drastically devalued and everything costs two three four times as much. Now with the port gone it truly feels like the end

40 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

A chemical warehouse was nearby that is what set off the huge explosion, according to the news.

chaeri pls

Guest vivre sa vie

When I was working at an International Airport, Lebanese ppl were the kindest ppl I've met! This is so devastating, my thoughts are with them! :heart:

Archived