💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Florence Welch working on a Great Gatsby musical

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Well, Florence can't save The Great Gatsby; the movie version is awful and the book isn't promising either. Another Cats-fiasco! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AndrewGr

I need theatre to return immediately so that I can book my tickets right now, thanx

NotDoctor

I'm pretty much always down for more Flo.  Hope she records a version of the music herself like Sara Bareilles did for Waitress

tomsches
23 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Well, Florence can't save The Great Gatsby; the movie version is awful and the book isn't promising either. Another Cats-fiasco! 

Gurl, the book was written 100 years ago and is considered one of the best and most influential pieces of literature ever written. What needs to be saved/doesn't look promising??

Spock

I hope king Baz Lurhmann is involved 

who will love me when the night is over

heygurlhi
55 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

share the drugs gurl 

Ignore me i drink

Queen of Pop

I love the book but the movie really was dreadful. The only good thing about it was the soundtrack though...I wouldn't mind if she kept Young and Beautiful in it at least

Towelney
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

7 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

I love the book but the movie really was dreadful. The only good thing about it was the soundtrack though...I wouldn't mind if she kept Young and Beautiful in it at least

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Oh thank God. 

I thought this was gonna be another remake. 

The movie is that bad, huh? :selena:
I’ve been thinking about watching it, but I’m not sure now :bear:

Anveeroy
12 hours ago, tomsches said:

Gurl, the book was written 100 years ago and is considered one of the best and most influential pieces of literature ever written. What needs to be saved/doesn't look promising??

Well I am an English Literature student and I didn’t like the book. So it might be a Classic that doesn’t mean I have to like this book! I shared my opinion, didn’t say you all have to accept that! The book is highly problematic, and numerous criticism are available online. Are you going to attack them as well? 

Anveeroy
7 hours ago, heygurlhi said:

share the drugs gurl 

I don’t do drugs and please don’t use that tone with me. Thanks. 

Archived