💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Subtle Chromatica Details!

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Hey g*ys, now that it's been a while since Chromatica came out, I think it's safe to say that we've all been listening to it a lot and fining the smaller details in the album's production, which is some of her best. I know that I have. I found a few favorites, starting with Enigma!

My favorite part of Enigma is when Gaga sings "Anything you want," "All of our stigma," and "I'll be your Enigma." (0:37). In the instrumental, there are piano chords to emphasize the chord progression. However, they fall on the offbeat of the 1st and 2nd beat giving a really syncopated rhythm and emphasizing the harmony of the song right there. Also, the second verse has added percussion using bongo drums. It's a small but nice touch! 

In Replay, the best song, they used a Diana Ross sample. It's where we hear the "It's my-" that we thought was Ari! A music producer on twitter outlined it below:

And finally, in 1000 Doves (a criminally underrated track), towards the end there is a really subtle ad lib in the background a few seconds after 3:27. It's really quiet and subtle but it really helps the song feel like it's at a close and add to the atmosphere. 

I live for the "be free"'s in Free Woman

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lord Temptation

The way the music slows right down in Plastic Doll’s pre-chorus as she sings so heartbreakingly:

“Coz I’ve spent too long dancing all alone, Dancing to the same song”

is just so sublime :kara:

Stone S

The backing vocals on the last chorus of plastic doll (oh oh oh oh) are HEAVENLY

Welcome to Industria

not a french fry

her little “c’mon!” In free woman makes me smile every time:queenga::kara:

social experiment gone wrong

Archived