💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Subtle Chromatica Details!

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

Hey g*ys, now that it's been a while since Chromatica came out, I think it's safe to say that we've all been listening to it a lot and fining the smaller details in the album's production, which is some of her best. I know that I have. I found a few favorites, starting with Enigma!

My favorite part of Enigma is when Gaga sings "Anything you want," "All of our stigma," and "I'll be your Enigma." (0:37). In the instrumental, there are piano chords to emphasize the chord progression. However, they fall on the offbeat of the 1st and 2nd beat giving a really syncopated rhythm and emphasizing the harmony of the song right there. Also, the second verse has added percussion using bongo drums. It's a small but nice touch! 

In Replay, the best song, they used a Diana Ross sample. It's where we hear the "It's my-" that we thought was Ari! A music producer on twitter outlined it below:

And finally, in 1000 Doves (a criminally underrated track), towards the end there is a really subtle ad lib in the background a few seconds after 3:27. It's really quiet and subtle but it really helps the song feel like it's at a close and add to the atmosphere. 

Lord Temptation

The way the music slows right down in Plastic Doll’s pre-chorus as she sings so heartbreakingly:

“Coz I’ve spent too long dancing all alone, Dancing to the same song”

is just so sublime :kara:

Stone S

The backing vocals on the last chorus of plastic doll (oh oh oh oh) are HEAVENLY

Welcome to Industria

not a french fry

her little “c’mon!” In free woman makes me smile every time:queenga::kara:

social experiment gone wrong

Archived