💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Mariah-Ellen Fiasco

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Ellen forced Mariah to drink alcohol to prove the pregnancy; after weeks later she suffered a miscarriage. 😢

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

selenalavigne

But Mariah went back on the show... What Ellen did was terrible but Mariah then used her show to promote her work years later. :vegas:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Runway
23 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

But Mariah went back on the show... What Ellen did was terrible but Mariah then used her show to promote her work years later. :vegas:

Some “but she continued to work with her rapist she never denounced him!!!1!1” logic going on here 

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Some “but she continued to work with her rapist she never denounced him!!!1!1” logic going on here 

ron burgundy GIF

selenalavigne
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

... i mean you have to take into account that some people are OK with sh*tty behavior. if it really bothered her that much i don't think she would have done this. she could've gone on Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel but chose Ellen. why is that?

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Aarghya said:

Ellen forced Mariah to drink alcohol to prove the pregnancy; after weeks later she suffered a miscarriage. 😢

No shade...taking a few sips of alcohol is not going to miscarry your baby...it could have been for a number of other reasons 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

No shade...taking a few sips of alcohol is not going to miscarry your baby...it could have been for a number of other reasons 

It never explicitly said that it was the reason for the miscarriage.

9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

It says in the clip why she miscarried. 

It wasn't due to Ellen, Ellen was just brought up because it was rude that she all but forced her to reveal something private on television. 

Anveeroy
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Where did I say, she suffered miscarriage for alcohol? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived