Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart shares his experiences with Ellen DeGeneres

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

Omg celebrities - get it through your thick skulls: nothing you have to say on this matter, actually matters. lol 

This is NOT about how celebrities treat other celebs. It's about how they treat staff and non-celebs. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather be literally dragged to the mud than having this man coming to my defense

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LaLa

All of these celebs running to her defence just make the situation look worse :rip:

And it's so tone deaf, like of course she's nice to you, duh!! Think just one step further, I'm begging :saladga:

holy scheisse
4 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Celebs running to another celeb's rescue :yennefer:

They literally live in another reality, they should've just sat there and ate their food :excuseu:

We should eat them for food :ally:

Stef

The way Ellen’s PR team is running into every celebrities inbox asking for them to share happy stories of Ellen :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

14 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

Didn't Kevin Hartless cheat on his wife and attack the gays :billie:

While she was pregnant. He was at a nightclub, two girls on his lap, kissing hugging, then brought one to a hotel to have sex with. Then came home the next day to see his pregnant wife. What kind of man does that? 

djBuffoon

"This hate **** has to stop"

"This post isn't meant to disregard the feelings/experiences of others"

Those two sentences don't make sense in the same post.

3 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

While she was pregnant. He was at a nightclub, two girls on his lap, kissing hugging, then brought one to a hotel to have sex with. Then came home the next day to see his pregnant wife. What kind of man does that? 

And to think, he's 4'11 and pulling all these mamacitas, and here I am lonely and confused :giveup:

lifeasgeorge

so trash defending trash :bear: 

why do these people think they are helping ellen, if anything they're making more people aware about ellen's accusations now lol

live and let live

jacs vs looser
20 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

The complaints have come from staffers, especially "low-level" ones. Of course she is going to treat Kevin Hart and Katy Perry better than she treats them. 

Then again, why would I expect celebrities to care about how the average person is treated anyhow? 

THIS. It's amazing how blinded by living in their own bubble celebrities can be. 

Runway
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

The way Ellen’s PR team is running into every celebrities inbox asking for them to share happy stories of Ellen :lmao: 

And the fact only celebrities who are already cancelled are agreeing to do it. We - 

29 minutes ago, Runway said:

So.. so far, only a thief, a woman with a company that abuses animals and a homophobe have come forward to defend ellen :billie:

?? who is the woman with the company who abuses animals

Gaga Lazuli

Is Ellen Paying all these celebs to talk good about her? 

Little Monsters Torture Me

Runway
1 minute ago, Eido said:

?? who is the woman with the company who abuses animals

Katy and her bunny fur shoes :billie: 

Archived