Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson to direct AHS spin-off

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Sarah Paulson will be involved on Ryan Murphy’s new spinoff series American Horror Stories, but not necessarily on-screen. “What can I say?” the Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress said Tuesday during a Netflix panel for her new Murphy series Ratched. “I’ll be directing something.”

Deadline sources have described the new project as a companion anthology series to AHS where each episode is a stand-alone ghost story.

Murphy revealed the news of American Horror Stories back in May on Instagram. He told the mothership American Horror Story anthology cast about the idea in a Zoom call in which “we reminisced about the good times…when we will start filming the next season of the mothership…and other stuff I cannot print.” Said Murphy then, “It was so much fun and I’m glad we caught up. I miss everyone!”

Paulson was also asked this morning about when production would be commencing for her turn as Linda Tripp in American Crime Story: Impeachment and American Horror Stories. 

“The state of the world and California aren’t having their finest moments in dealing with this virus. Both productions will be shooting in Los Angeles. We were less than two weeks from starting Impeachment. I heard rumors of October, then 2021. A lot of rumors, no facts,” said Paulson."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2020/08/ahs-spinoff-american-horror-stories-sarah-paulson-to-direct-on-ryan-murphy-series-1203003626/amp/

I can't wait to see this! I wonder what the American Horror Stories series is gonna be like. :firega:

He/him/his

President Biden

Omg. Sarah is such an AHS visionary I can only imagine how epic and camp it will be. I hope Billie Lourde is the main star finally

I got drunk

weed

I thought someone said it was fake? I'm so excited for AHStories!!!!! She will probably do amazing

Sister

It's intriguing, to say the least.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, weed said:

I thought someone said it was fake? I'm so excited for AHStories!!!!! She will probably do amazing

It's not fake at all, so don't worry!

He/him/his

JustHMLover2

Honestly she did such an incredible work on Return To Murder House episode from Apocalypse, so I am super excited about it!

Archived