💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Canadian slayage for miss Swift

wrs

Featured Posts

116708710-955103598301220-72296535666351

Taylor Swift manages to position 3 songs from her album “folklore” within the Top 10 of the Billboard Canadian Hot 100, and the entire album within the list.

Genuine Guy 09

No shade, as its the topic of the thread, but the Cardigan WW #s/peaks are underwhelming. SL out peak and possibly will out chart in the UK, for example :shrug: 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

No shade, as its the topic of the thread but the Cardigan WW #s/peaks are underwhelming. SL out peak and possibly will out chart in the UK, for example :shrug:

I've never ever seen another pop girl to put all her album on Canadian BH100 on the first week.:golfclap:

TheArcher

People want to listen the entire album, not just the singles. She is called an album artist for a reason. 

Genuine Guy 09
27 minutes ago, TheArcher said:

People want to listen the entire album, not just the singles. She is called an album artist for a reason. 

The topic of the thread is 'Cardigan' slayage 

Also, Chromatica first week outsold on the UK and its 2nd week may also 

Let's not discredit Chromatica on here for folklore too. 

EDIT:

it says 'Canadian' my bad :rip:and I'm not an obsessive swifter hater but I'm finding that some apparent swiftie-gaga hybrids new members may not have the best intentions :huntyga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Yeah, comparing Cardigan’s peaks to pre-album release singles is unfair. They wanted to push the album as a whole and clearly it worked. 

Edit: Still, great peaks for Miss Taylord 

10 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

it says 'Canadian' my bad :rip:and I'm not an obsessive swifter hater but I'm finding that some apparent swiftie-gaga hybrids new members may not have the best intentions :huntyga:

:fatcat: 

Archived