celeb

Selena Gomez announces the launch date of Rare Beauty

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
12 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

RareBeauty 1M+ plus followers already and its not even out yet? Ksksksks. HL currently at 750K

No.... She just re-used her revival tour instagram which was already at 1 million followers and changed the name 

likeitrough
40 minutes ago, Babel said:

Makeup brands are the new Perfumes of celebrities. Every new release looks even more uninteresting than the one before. 

i made this exact comment when Kesha launched her makeup brand months ago :air:

FentyGa

aw looks nice

if there’s a nice lip gloss and the packaging’s cute, i might cop sum lol

1 hour ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Funny that HL and other brands from celebs feel the need to have a message behind their products as though to justify why they decided to go into this business venture. Hence why the need to insist on "authenticity" and the fact that in this world appearance matters but that you should be "yourself" in world of Instagram "models". It sounds preachy to me and fake. We all know you saw an opportunity to make money in a field that's booming right now. And it's fine. But thats why I like Paris Hilton launching beauty products more because she doesn't give false fake justifications about "authenticity", or wanting to be a brand that has such an innovative crazy idea that beauty products are meant to make you feel good. What is ultimately different with Rihanna and her message of inclusivity is that she changed the makeup industry by introducing many different skin color foundations from super pale to very dark, that makes more sense that she talks about this message as it has never been done before and needed a change. But to keep talking bout how makeup should make you feel good is easy. 

Archived