Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez announces the launch date of Rare Beauty

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, papergangster said:

There better be some real innovative products in this line for me to be interested. 

She is not very innovative in her supreme power - music, i don't believe here she will be.:fatcat:

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Kindness Ponk said:

wait didn't she already announced it before 

I think that first time was her announcing her announcement 

please enlighten me to death

Babel
1 minute ago, wrs said:

Atleast Gaga gave us a stunning photoshoots with every new product from HL.

I mean with Gaga at least it made sense. Makeup has always been part of her brand.

46b42fcd2fec5df75f4318efbec69946.jpg 

Runway

I love when Gaga, Selena, Kylie beauty posts appear on my insta. They are beautiful to look at. Pop gays doing the most and getting triggered over the most irrelevant **** as per usual 

1 minute ago, Babel said:

I mean with Gaga at least it made sense. Makeup has always been part of her brand.

46b42fcd2fec5df75f4318efbec69946.jpg 

one of her most iconic looks :golfclap:

I wonder if the fans on SelenaDaily will give her abuse now and write hateful comments every time she promotes it instead of a new song/album ???

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

G U C C I

Its sad that these artists have to literally become a brand themselves and branch out into various industries to continue their careers. Obviously this is something she has been working on a while, however, with touring out of the question for almost another year I wonder how many artists we are going to see continue this trend. 

FlopSlurper
19 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Again? Wasn't it out already and made 0 noise? :bear:

chromatica's alleged relaunch that we've been waiting for for months teas :awkney:

bluemonkey
16 minutes ago, Babel said:

Makeup brands are the new Perfumes of celebrities. Every new release looks even more uninteresting than the one before. 

At least perfumes can be enjoyed by everyone (sans allergic people) and there’s different scents and bottles can be made in many creative ways. but how many pallets do you really need? Packaging starts looking redundant and the trend is minimalism to be eco friendly so it’s gonna look boring. 

maybe because I’m not a make up fanatic but there’s lack of “fun” aspect of merchandise. Everything is so serious. 

YourCureness
9 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

RareBeauty 1M+ plus followers already and its not even out yet? Ksksksks. HL currently at 750K

ARTPOP

I am starting to hate pop culture:neyde:

Thanks @Rihanna

It’s becoming less about the music and more the products :saladga:

COME ON GAYS!!

ALGAYDO

Rihanna’s master plan is working. Influence all the pop girls into venturing into make up so that the music market gets a bit lonely and dull. Then BOOM here comes Rihanna to save pop music while the other girlies are out selling eye liners. Genius. 

Archived