Sign in to follow this  
society

First Day of School Has No Social Distancing/Masks

Doot

The way I used to ditch school and go sit at White Castle all day because school was simply boring, and these kids have no problem taking giant group photos in the middle of a pandemic :smh:

Edited by Doot
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

iAstroLeo

Meanwhile I have to have permission to enter my University, even with a mask :selena:

• Like 1

IllusionLover
31 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

it depends where you are. some schools start early august, some schools start late august. 

Meanwhile here in Venezuela schools usually start on the first week of October LMAO.

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Barbie Stripper said:

Natural selection

Or it would be if they were the only ones dying.

Kids give it to teachers and school staff, their bus drivers, they take it home to their parents, their parents take it to grocery store workers, bank tellers, etc and to everyone they work with. Their coworkers then take it home to their families, and it goes on.

That could all happen in a matter of days. All before the first kids or adults show any symptoms.

We're f*cked :rip:

🧡No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here🧡
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

MANiCURE 6

Here we go again.

JustHMLover2

The fu!k you expected?! 

Way too many students in waay too many small spaces! I honestly pity the people that think social distancing is possible in schools :saladga:

JustHMLover2
39 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

I guess the Karens won.

And how did exactly they won? It's not like schools are not mantadory! Imagine having 1000+ people on one floor and the only way out is that tiny little coridor? As far as I know teleportation is not possible yet, so don't be mad at the children, but at the people behind this decision to not make schools online!

• Like 1

modern ecstasy

Only two wearing masks. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I feel so bad for the teachers.

• Like 1

ToxicHot

Wait but I clearly see a few kids wearing masks in that photo? So what is the truth?? :oprah:

Or did you mean to say masks weren’t required for everyone? :bear:

Edited by ToxicHot
Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.

Gabe

😂😂😂

WOW US just WOW

Keep the Canadian border CLOSED.

Killa

Well i still wanna see how other countries adopt school life. Its impossible to have school in an epidemy unless theres a big change in how classes work. But then someone needs to give directions to the teachers and rest of staff. 

But yeah there should be a restriction number to studends divided in sections and cooperation of a big building like hotel to host classes. 

But also more teachers... Its costy as hell. And they should always be in the same limited number group. Id say

Franch Toast

So glad I don't live anywhere near Georgia. That's terrible! I wonder how long before schools are forced to shut down. 

Just because people are tired of a pandemic doesn't mean it's actually over. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Thanks 2

Zeth

We’ve spent about the first half of this year limiting our lives, whether it was socially, academically, or professionally, so that a greedy, ignorant politician could undo everything with the mindset that “they will get over it.” 

Let that sink in. 

• Like 3