💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon is one of Gagas best songs

Bottom

Featured Posts

Bottom

There is no question about, every time i listen to it my wig flies. All you bottoms who harp on about a haus labs version need to sit because it is 10/10 as it is and the choir/sax/funky vibes this version has is a million times better than anything the haus labs version could ever do. They 100 percent made the right decision by choosing this production. The live performances of this will END me

tenor.gif

Bottom
Just now, Doot said:

I'm glad someone was able to use all the plays I didn't give it. :yennefer:

fix your taste it hunny, it will click for you one of these days and you will never stop playing it mark my words!

tenor.gif?itemid=15873127

Bonkers

It makes me smile every time.  but I honestly don't feel like it was a truly finished song.  A lot of lyrics are what I would consider "Place holder" lyrics and the vocals sound more like a demo to me.

:derpga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

imitalian

The album version is a CLASSIC but i would also love to hear the Haus Labs version cause that beat is sick:toofunny:

Just now, Bottom said:

fix your taste it hunny, it will click for you one of these days and you will never stop playing it mark my words!

tenor.gif?itemid=15873127

Well that's not true because I've already stopped playing it. 

I did this for you. I ate scraps so you could eat a full meal. 

Bottom
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Sorry I can’t hear you over the superior version

HeavyMetalLover

She’s fine. She’s cute. We like her.

But one of her best? No. :huntyga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

chun li

people who prefer the demo need rehab and people who don't like the song should be removed from society altogether

Bonkers
Just now, chun li said:

people who prefer the demo need rehab and people who don't like the song should be removed from society altogether

ok, Hitler 

:emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Bottom
2 minutes ago, chun li said:

these facts! 

Archived