💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you do if

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Am I supposed to dislike this? Because this would be such a serve, how could I ever be mad :laughga: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Infinity Wave

Honeslty, it would not make any difference for me. I like JazzGa

Colourful

Blastertoyo

And does a 15 minute jazz set to accept her VMA Vanguard Award 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

lost in limbo
9 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Honeslty, it would not make any difference for me. I like JazzGa, but the problem here is another one.

People still cannot accept and/or understand that Gaga is fundamentally lacking will and desire to do anything music related.

Chromatica had the biggest potential, yet she forgot about it and there are no excuses for that still. She just forgot about it.

This is NOT to criticize her, but all of you who still say that she will promote, that she doesn't owe us anything and bla bla bla. 

She was over Chromatica the moment she released it. She is not attached to the project, at all. She didn't deliver a cohesive vision (actually, she didn't deliver a vision at all lol) for the album.

And that's ok, the album is TERRIFIC and I love it so much, it's true she does not owe us anything and does not have to promote it and we should all be ok with it.

What bugs me is the amount of people still tryna find excuses for her total lack of will. Like, just admit she fundamentally lacks any will to promote music and please us and go on living your life which surely does not depend on Chromatica's promo schedule I hope.

I agree with this. I think she just wants to release music and get one or two hits and move on nowadays, and that's alright with me. I have more artists than I stan that like delivering fully-planned eras, and I love that. Promo shouldn't be the most important part of you stanning an artist.

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Honeslty, it would not make any difference for me. I like JazzGa, but the problem here is another one.

People still cannot accept and/or understand that Gaga is fundamentally lacking will and desire to do anything music related.

Chromatica had the biggest potential, yet she forgot about it and there are no excuses for that still. She just forgot about it.

This is NOT to criticize her, but all of you who still say that she will promote, that she doesn't owe us anything and bla bla bla. 

She was over Chromatica the moment she released it. She is not attached to the project, at all. She didn't deliver a cohesive vision (actually, she didn't deliver a vision at all lol) for the album.

And that's ok, the album is TERRIFIC and I love it so much, it's true she does not owe us anything and does not have to promote it and we should all be ok with it.

What bugs me is the amount of people still tryna find excuses for her total lack of will. Like, just admit she fundamentally lacks any will to promote music and please us and go on living your life which surely does not depend on Chromatica's promo schedule I hope.

How can you say that there is no cohesion to Chromatica? All the songs have a similar theme. 

I don't think she was over Chromatica as soon as it was released. I think she knows she would receive alot of backlash if she promoted it at a time when people are losing their lives to a virus. She's chosen to quarantine because she wants to set an example for others to follow and she also has health issues which means she's at risk. All the stuff she's contracted to do was all done a while ago. She still hasn't been in the public eye and hasn't done anything new for the simple reason that there is much bigger things happening in the world. 

I don't believe she lacks the will to promote her music, I think she's just got her priorities right and is choosing to use her platform for good. She hasn't abandoned Chromatica. The era will return when the time is right. 

Pop Music

as long as (covid permitting) she still went on with the Chromatica Ball Tour next summer then I would be so excited 

if she just ditched and scrapped everything for something new and cancels everything then I would be slightly disappointed 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

I agree with this. I think she just wants to release music and get one or two hits and move on nowadays, and that's alright with me. I have more artists than I stan that like delivering fully-planned eras, and I love that. Promo shouldn't be the most important part of you stanning an artist.

That’s alright with me if she’s willing to release more music. :fatcat: I mean look at Ari, she’s released 2 solo album since 2018, a live album, an EP worth of music from a soundtrack, and lots of collaborations. Even just a live jazz album shouldn’t be that hard considering she had a whole jazz residency with an album worth of songs never released. :air: Would require little to no extra work on her part aside from maybe a photoshoot for the album cover 

GagaSine

My mom has been wanting a physical release of the Rainbow Room Bad Romance performance since Five Foot Two came out so I would be stoked :vegas:

lost in limbo
11 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

That’s alright with me if she’s willing to release more music. :fatcat: I mean look at Ari, she’s released 2 solo album since 2018, a live album, an EP worth of music from a soundtrack, and lots of collaborations. Even just a live jazz album shouldn’t be that hard considering she had a whole jazz residency with an album worth of songs never released. :air: Would require little to no extra work on her part aside from maybe a photoshoot for the album cover 

yeah, that's fair. I'm just used to faves of mine like Bjork or Kylie Minogue who release every few years, tour, maybe release a tour album, and then disappear into oblivion for another three or four years :air: 

I mean if we get that Bad Romance piano cover on Spotify I won't complain:mark:

I'm probably wrong

Gracious Gaga

Two albums in one year? Yes please!!

we already have Chromatica idk what more people want from it tbh 

♥ Kindness Police.

Killa

That edit wew, sorry but id be probably more excited than i have been since 1 day before sl leaks:yennefer:

Babel

Honestly I would be here for another jazz album. Would be also great if this time around it had some original material. 

Archived