💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Portia de Rossi blames bots for "attacking" Ellen

COOOK

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

It's not bots though is it? It's employees, previous guests and... Qanons. :laughga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Not just that. She's been known for being nasty to her employees and abusive. Ive been thrugh mental abuse at work, it's not pleasant at all.

And she is to blame for that. I’ve been through that too and I absolutely hated it. Ofc she should be held accountable for that. 

Axl Jax

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Stockholm syndrome

I used to know this scary guy who would always shout in his wife's face and everyone wondered if he beat her too... He was horrible but the lady was always really nice and sweet and would never 'step out of line', always defending him too. This is who Portia reminds me of. She was always cooking too like her. Not implying anything thoughhhh 

HeavyMetalLover
7 minutes ago, Axl Jax said:

I used to know this scary guy who would always shout in his wife's face and everyone wondered if he beat her too... He was horrible but the lady was always really nice and sweet and would never 'step out of line', always defending him too. This is who Portia reminds me of. She was always cooking too like her. Not implying anything thoughhhh 

Yes, abusive relationships exist. :bear:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Reality
28 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Ellen is the brand and it’s her show but let’s not blame her for stuff that happened with other people. People who reported sexual assault, racism, etc said that they didn’t take any actions when it actually happened and that their first time talking about it is to buzzfeed. How was she supposed to know? 

I didn’t know that the people who reported this didn’t go to Ellen first. If that’s true, I can understand why Ellen would feel blindsided. That said, she knows now and I hope that there are more investigations going on and that she’s taking all of these reports to heart. Still, I don’t think Portia blaming it on bots is a good thing. That’s just ridiculous.

🃏🖤👹

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I’m over this cancel culture. I don’t care about Ellen but who the hell are all these internet users attacking her? Did they meet her? Did they personally have bad experience with her? No? Then shut up. People who experience bad stuff said that 90% of those stuff came from producers of the shown and other people working there, not Ellen exclusively. If you didn’t experience something and if there is no proof then let the court take care of that. 

THANK YOU. This needs to be pinned comment.:applause:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived