Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
4 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I don’t know why some of you are shocked that Portia is defending her wife 

like they’re married...

Of course, her defending Ellen isn't the problem tho: calling actual people who suffered actual abuse at their workplace "bots" is pretty outrageous, if you ask me.

alsemanche

The way they're handling this whole tthing is only making them more and more suspicious lmao 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SMILE2NE1

It's not bots Portia. It's all the people stuck at home with no jobs who would prefer to sit on Twitter and cancel people because that's become more exciting than their weekly trip to walmart

djBuffoon
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The way they're handling this whole tthing is only making them more and more suspicious lmao 

This. That non-apology from last week was so disingenuous, and now this.

Why Ellen and the network keep acting as if nothing bad happened? The show should be cancelled. I don't think it should be given a "second" chance.

PS I'm not a bot. 

sound & vision robot GIF by Europeana

It's China!!!! They cancelled Ellen to affect the US's economy!!!! 🍕

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Regina George
48 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I mean...but it's still her show though. Look, I actually really hate cancel culture too, but Ellen should take responsibility for what's been going on (if the allegations are true). Blaming it on bots doesn't help anyone and people standing up for Ellen as if she's just some poor, defenseless puppy looks bad, IMO.

Of course, name calling and blatant, hateful attacks on social media are not okay (that's just one reason why I hate cancel culture), but Ellen should also own up to it and either fire her producers (again, if the allegations are true) or do something to help the people who are victims of the situation. 

Ellen is the brand and it’s her show but let’s not blame her for stuff that happened with other people. People who reported sexual assault, racism, etc said that they didn’t take any actions when it actually happened and that their first time talking about it is to buzzfeed. How was she supposed to know? 

Regina George
53 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mostly agree with this, but Ellen knew stuff was going on and she did absolutely nothing. At the end of the day, it's her name on this show, she has some responsibility.

I agree ofc that she is to blame for some stuff that happened but even people that experienced those stuff said that they ether didn’t do anything about it when it was happening or that executives told them not to do anything because it could ruin the image of the show. I honestly don’t think she even knew 90% of stuff that was happening. I will say again I honestly don’t care about her and I don’t care about that show but I saw some people accusing her of sexual assault and racism when in fact the accusations were not made against her but producers of the show and other employees. People legit don’t care what is actually happening they just want to cancel her for whatever and therefore are spreading misinformation.

9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I agree ofc that she is to blame for some stuff that happened but even people that experienced those stuff said that they ether didn’t do anything about it when it was happening or that executives told them not to do anything because it could ruin the image of the show. I honestly don’t think she even knew 90% of stuff that was happening. I will say again I honestly don’t care about her and I don’t care about that show but I saw some people accusing her of sexual assault and racism when in fact the accusations were not made against her but producers of the show and other employees. People legit don’t care what is actually happening they just want to cancel her for whatever and therefore are spreading misinformation.

Not just that. She's been known for being nasty to her employees and abusive. Ive been thrugh mental abuse at work, it's not pleasant at all.

Archived