💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Apple Music rant

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Ok, I love Apple Music, but one thing that gets me is that on an artist page there’s nowhere to see albums the artist is featured on. Which means if your on Ari’s artist page, since ROM was technically not released as a single (when it was uploaded it was added to the album) you can’t actually see that she’s on the album. Thankfully it’s been promoted and the music video and remixes are on her page, but for more obscure features on albums there’s no way for people to get to those songs through an artist page. For example, you can’t access Gaga’s collab on Brian Newman’s or Chic’s albums. Anyone else notice this?

Ryusei

I do agree they should add those in the „included in“, or whatever it‘s called in English, section when someone is featured on an album too not only singles. HOWEVER if you wanna discover the rarities and oddities you can go to the „top songs“ (again dont know if it‘s called that in english) and go on „show all“ and there will be every single song the person is the main artist of or a featured artist on. 

Musery

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I do agree they should add those in the „included in“, or whatever it‘s called in English, section when someone is featured on an album too not only singles. HOWEVER if you wanna discover the rarities and oddities you can go to the „top songs“ (again dont know if it‘s called that in english) and go on „show all“ and there will be every single song the person is the main artist of or a featured artist on. 

Oh I didn’t know that, atleast that’s one way to find them :bradley: but yeah a section that has “included in” would make it a lot easier for organizing reasons. 

ShayCristoforo

I said this before, but also, a bunch of music randomly downloaded into my library. Some artists and songs I don't like / don't even know.
I guess I might've pressed something but I can't even rationalize that. It's a major change and a very annoying one. Honestly doubled my library with randoms. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

COOOK

You know, many Android users I know bash Apple for being "too easy" or "too simple" (imo technology should be easy but that's another topic of discussion...), yet to me Apple Music's quite hard to get the handle of it and sometimes it's glitchy (whenever I want to update a single that's been added to an album for example). I just stick to Spotify for a simple and comfortable use :zilla:

2 hours ago, HighRoad said:

They should add this like on Spotify 

AB299-EB7-2750-4-FAC-998-C-8-FD71-BA71-B

That's why Spotify is bae. 

Archived