💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scream & Shout MUA supports movement despite fear of being blacklisted

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Billy worked with Britney during the live shows for X Factor, Fantasy Twist Commercials and he also did her makeup for Scream and Shout videos (original and remix)

He says he is in fear of being Blacklisted for speaking about this but he has to speak up...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

There must be alot of people who are scared to talk, or are under a NDA. The more popular and mainstream the FreeBritney movement becomes, the more people who know something will speak up. Hopefully the FreeBritney movement continues to become more accepted.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Gagi said:

What could he have to say?

No shade but what could her make up artist know for example?

Well he's worked with her multiple times so he could easily say the experiences around her and her team and what they are like...

He seems to allude he witnessed a few dodgy things, so it'd be interesting to hear what he saw/experienced. He's not the first person to say something like this

#JusticeForBritney ♡

12 minutes ago, Gagi said:

What could he have to say?

No shade but what could her make up artist know for example?

He worked with her on the X Factor which is multiple hours and months of filming. He could have seen something, or maybe Britney tried telling him something. Britney wrote a letter to a photographer asking for help, and tried asking for help from a french director filming her. Considering hes willing to go under oath, he must be serious.

Spock

People like this are part of the problem 

who will love me when the night is over

Gimme More
Just now, Spock said:

People like this are part of the problem 

:saladga:

Yes, speaking about abuse and exploitation people suffer is a real 'problem'.

Bye.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Batwings

Billy B. is amazing. He is a style icon, and he has worked with the best in the industry.

Also, his hometown, Aberdeen, MS, is literally about an hour from where I live, and he's spent thousands and thousands of dollars renovating old homes there to help preserve the community. My family and I have driven up there and seen his work, and it's absolutely gorgeous. 

Spock
27 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

:saladga:

Yes, speaking about abuse and exploitation people suffer is a real 'problem'.

Bye.

You mean people like him that cannot say anything because they are NDAed up to their balls, so they tweet out vague information that cannot be corroborated by anyone, so that it riles up the fanbase that is already at a fever pitch even more, and that results in another viral carousel full of incorrect information and pure speculation trying to pass off as facts? 

okay

of course what is happening to Britney is horrible and shady af, but people like him are not how it’s going to be resolved

Gimme More
16 minutes ago, Spock said:

You mean people like him that cannot say anything because they are NDAed up to their balls, so they tweet out vague information that cannot be corroborated by anyone, so that it riles up the fanbase that is already at a fever pitch even more, and that results in another viral carousel full of incorrect information and pure speculation trying to pass off as facts? 

okay

of course what is happening to Britney is horrible and shady af, but people like him are not how it’s going to be resolved

It helps solidify the movement and confirms to people that are skeptical that this is ALL real and there IS something going on behind the scenes.

A positive of this being put out there is if it gets wind of someone who can get him involved in the case to speak up, so i see this as nothing but positive.

It only supports the free britney movement and helps spread awareness and validity to the movement.

Also this NEEDS to be at 'fever pitch' she has been in this for 12 years and where there is massive momentum this is the best time to speak up and spread stuff - especially when it comes to those who have worked with her.

If things aren't said or made public this could go on forever, they are literally stealing Britney's life away from her and her freedom.

She cannot speak, so we are helping her.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Queen of Pop

He didn't "speak out" about anything? He made a series of vague posts for attention on his 20k follower page

Anyway his makeup during X Factor was truly dreadful so I won't be trusting his judgement

Spock
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It helps solidify the movement and confirms to people that are skeptical that this is ALL real and there IS something going on behind the scenes.

A positive of this being put out there is if it gets wind of someone who can get him involved in the case to speak up, so i see this as nothing but positive.

It only supports the free britney movement and helps spread awareness and validity to the movement.

Also this NEEDS to be at 'fever pitch' she has been in this for 12 years and where there is massive momentum this is the best time to speak up and spread stuff - especially when it comes to those who have worked with her.

If things aren't said or made public this could go on forever, they are literally stealing Britney's life away from her and her freedom.

She cannot speak, so we are helping her.

But this is exactly the problem

How do you know that people with the power to stop this don't know that something fishy is going on? For all we know, that's what the current hearings are for. No one has access to that information. Confirming to skeptical people on Instagram is completely irrelevant, and only brings more pressure to Britney when stans pop off like a cork when someone says something like this. Like, it breaks my heart that Instagram is literally the only place where Britney can be herself but gets bombarded with comments from idiots.

Stans who keep jumping in, without having access to sealed medical records, court transcripts, privileged information, that do not have access to the full story, are not helping. We all saw the mess that happened with that "leaked voicemail" from those podcast clowns. I mean, just 10 days ago Jamie Lynn was telling people to chill and asking for privacy.

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

He didn't "speak out" about anything? He made a series of vague posts for attention on his 20k follower page

Anyway his makeup during X Factor was truly dreadful so I won't be trusting his judgement

She looked great on the live shows..

britney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-season5c65666a79cecfc6433585a5f6fd2a58.jpg

18c6702b7b805fe083146de980dac25d_lg.jpgo-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg?7

tenor.gif?itemid=5212326

tumblr_mmjgnsLH3O1rogdjyo1_500.gif

But yeah sure you and Spock can have your opinions...

Plus relying on Jamie-lynne who is best friends with the woman Britney claimed was stalking and her :ladyhaha: That same woman (Lou), her husband is a pastor of a church that runs conversion therapies and it has been shown that some of Britney's money has somehow gone there...

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived