celeb

Katy Perry Tweets about Ellen

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

Why are celebrities inputting their opinions to a situation that no one asked them about? :saladga: Scooter Braun did this, now Katy :saladga:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
4 hours ago, Babel said:

This Supercut of their last interview always ends me 

This makes it look like Katy’s that one annoying classmate you had in high school that didn’t know when to stop talking and thought that you were friends with her even though you weren’t :giveup: Ellen’s probably like, “damn why did Katy need defend me though”

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Some of you seem to live to be outraged by everything that breathes :sis:

Barbie Career Doll 2020 Edition

ShayCristoforo

Thanks for being famous and speaking on an experience that never would've applied to you. lol 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Guest vivre sa vie

Well, Katy has already had her "Ellen" moment! That's why she is feeling for her!

"Kesha: She's so mean

LG: I know she's mean"

:trollga:

3 hours ago, Kermit the frog said:

So what did Ellen do apart from being mean to her workers? Case if that's the only problem, this world is rly going down. 

I'm asking honestly btw, cuz I can't find anything else. 

Sexual assault and too personal jokes 

40 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Sexual assault and too personal jokes 

Not herself, it's a couple of her executive producers being accused of sexual misconduct 

9 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Not herself, it's a couple of her executive producers being accused of sexual misconduct 

Yeah I took everything in once but Ellen is being accused of being rude towards her team and yeah that other thing 

Suspiria

Katy has done nothing wrong here. She explicitly says "I can't speak for anyone else's experience".

Everyone is jumping on this Ellen hate bandwagon. A witch hunt. When in fact none of the allegations about the show are actually about Ellen right?

Katy is just providing some perspective. Helping to provide a more complete view of Ellen's character. And as someone who has actually met Ellen multiple times, she is in a good position to do that.

If someone was consistently nice to you, and you considered them a friend, should you just sit in silence while everyone totally assassinates their character?

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Katy has done nothing wrong here. She explicitly says "I can't speak for anyone else's experience".

Everyone is jumping on this Ellen hate bandwagon. A witch hunt. When in fact none of the allegations about the show are actually about Ellen right?

Katy is just providing some perspective. Helping to provide a more complete view of Ellen's character. And as someone who has actually met Ellen multiple times, she is in a good position to do that.

If someone was consistently nice to you, and you considered them a friend, should you just sit in silence while everyone totally assassinates their character?

This. They way people are acting like Ellen personally went on a killing spree...I can’t. I smell homophobia and misogyny, not necessarily here but from the media at large. They’re straight up bashing her.

i don't remember ARTPOP

Archived