💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Tweets about Ellen

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, 776673564747836765 said:

Katy went through Hoffman Process and part of this process is "Uncover your most powerful, loving, creative, and compassionate self" so it seem she find too much loving and compassionate herself :selena: 

Too much compassion can backfire :fatcat: 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustHMLover2
1 hour ago, Babel said:

I forgot she came back for ASIB promo :laughga: 

She did but she repeated everything she said in interviews during that era

Economy
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

This is how people who say "I only judge people by how they treat me" act

But im honestly shocked by the amount of big influence friends Ellen has, yet none of them tried to defend her or show support!

Based on your comment and others why would they? Hollywood ppl ain't getting cancelled on behalf of someone else

DelusionalGaga

I love Katy but my goodness, that's a dumb statement. The whole Ellen debacle has mainly to do with how she treats her employees and how she probably ignored sexual misconduct happening behind closed doors. Katy is a rich celebrity guest. She has literally no way of knowing any of those things. She should've just sat there and ate her food. 

Sepsami

Proud of Katy for not being afraid to share her side of this drama and supporting a friend through a hard time. We don't know the whole story y'all and we have no right to drag Katy. :heart:

Sepsami
2 hours ago, YourCureness said:

It didn't happen to me so ofcourse I don't care vibes. 

Gaga better not tweet something like this. 

That's not what she's saying though :triggered: she's literally saying she's just sharing her experiences. :awkney:

Moebius

girl the people accusing her WORKED with her why did you think you had a right to speak on this hhhhhhhhhh

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

imitalian

The way Beyoncé is so smart for not associating with literally anyone besides her husband since 2012

nodandsmile

I mean of course she won't treat you like sh*t... you're Katy freaking Perry lol

not a french fry
4 hours ago, Babel said:

Yeah I remember that too, and coincidentally she hasn’t come back to the show ever since.

She came back a couple months ago actually. Her look was a serve btw:laughga:

social experiment gone wrong

Borislshere

How much are these celebs getting paid to tweet this tone def sh*t?? This whole “ Ellen was nice to me so!!!” Thing is super rude to the victims. Ofc Ellen wasn’t going to treat you, an a list celebrity, like she treated her employees and some of her lesser known guests.

Archived