• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

This is the kind of nonsense that will buried her deeper underground. :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

The bond between her and Gaga wasn't the same like in 2011.

Pretty sure it was over as soon as she saw Gaga wore that meat dress. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby

LiquidFluidHomalocephale-size_restricted

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

KatieJudasGaga4
22 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

The bond between her and Gaga wasn't the same like in 2011.

I mean, I'm not surprised.

Gaga's whole personality and style changed drastically between those two interviews.

Gaga was more Gagaish in 2011 and Ladylike in 2018

Levine

This is SO bad, I really hope people will continue to not pay attention to Katy otherwise these tweets are going to destroy her even more.

paradox

so glad gaga doesn't use twitter any more so there's 0% chance of her tweeting something like this :bear:

39 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I don't know. It was the vibe I'm getting from her (Ellen) when I watched the video (I watched it before all this drama happened so I'm sure my judgment's not clouded up by that). The bond between her and Gaga wasn't the same like in 2011.

Okay I just watched it over again, and it seemed fine to me.. Ellen complemented the movie many times, said she loves her voice and she's so happy to see her again etc.. Gaga was doing her 100 ppl in the room/leftover pasta promo.. the only awkward part is when Gaga thanks Ellen for promoting kindness on her show :laughga:

OT: I hope Katy's not going to get attacked for this. I guess she felt bad nobody's speaking out for Ellen but she probably should have waited

Kermit the frog

So what did Ellen do apart from being mean to her workers? Case if that's the only problem, this world is rly going down. 

I'm asking honestly btw, cuz I can't find anything else. 

Poker
3 minutes ago, Kermit the frog said:

So what did Ellen do apart from being mean to her workers? Case if that's the only problem, this world is rly going down. 

I'm asking honestly btw, cuz I can't find anything else. 

She has a story of bullying her guests on the show. Most notably forcing Mariah announce a pregnancy when she wasn't ready to.

I think this is the nail on the coffin for Katy. The album is going to make zero noise and she's going to disappear after giving birth to her baby. I wish her nothing but the best.

Kindness rules all.

Teletubby
14 minutes ago, Ivy said:

OT: I hope Katy's not going to get attacked for this. I guess she felt bad nobody's speaking out for Ellen but she probably should have waited

Katy went through Hoffman Process and part of this process is "Uncover your most powerful, loving, creative, and compassionate self" so it seem she find too much loving and compassionate herself :selena: 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Batwings

This is one of those moments where unless you are actually an employee of the show, you should probably just be quiet. 

zakariah

uhm, katy, I think maybe ellen is nice to you because you're famous & you don't work under her???

Archived