💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga Debut a New Music Video During the 2020 VMAs?

HeavyMetalLover

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Considering Stupid Love and ROM were ~3 months apart and assuming she’s following the trend of every 3 months, that would place her next single at the end of August. Would be a missed opportunity if she didn’t. Especially if a rumor happens to be true and they’ve recorded a music video for something. Might as well soak up as much PR as possible. 

This. It’ll be three months since ROM came out on the 22nd. It would be perfect timing for a third single.

Again I’m not necessarily expecting something to happen, but it makes the most sense timing-wise, objectively.

Honestly, what if the merch delays are partially impacting their plans for a single release? They probably have third single merch designed and ready to produce, yet Sour Candy items still haven’t shipped. :lolga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arloway

95% she's not even attending the VMA she will just record a brief video saying thanks to the team, my fans and so. Then disappear for another 3 months

thehanyo
3 minutes ago, Arloway said:

95% she's not even attending the VMA she will just record a brief video saying thanks to the team, my fans and so. Then disappear for another 3 months

MTV would not have given her the nominations if she and Ari did not agree ahead of time to be there.

Arloway
Just now, thehanyo said:

MTV would not have given her the nominations if she and Ari did not agree ahead of time to be there.

Ari will be there but no Gaga. VMA would certainly gives noms even the artists don't present(to build the hype in advance), but they probably won't give the awards to those who miss the ceremony. 

thehanyo
2 minutes ago, Arloway said:

Ari will be there but no Gaga. VMA would certainly gives noms even the artists don't present(to build the hype in advance), but they probably won't give the awards to those who miss the ceremony. 

Source? I worked at MTV for 4 years.

Archived