💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Kesha - Little Bit Of Love

Varys

Featured Posts

Pop Music

a ****ing bop 

I think personally Kinky, Birthday Suit and BFF should have had higher priority in terms of single choice but Little Bit of Love is a bop as well and I'm ready for this weird ass video 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I have. I dislike the whole album. :bear:

:bear:

Spoiler

You must've hated the song a lot to have forgotten it :bear:

selenalavigne
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

.... :wtf:

OT: excited!!! 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Runway
53 minutes ago, AvatarOfficial said:

Sis went from this... :wtfga:

kesha-sebert-at-radio-city-christmas-liv

To this... :tony:

Wow this is the best she’s looked since the timber video 

skinny queen :golfclap:

Inferno
3 hours ago, Doot said:

But girl....you think Warrior is a masterpiece....like.....no.

High Road is a mixed bag for sure though. However, if you're a Kesha fan its highs are definitely noteworthy in ways that Rainbow couldn't deliver because it was going for a very specific aesthetic. Imo Kinky and Birthday Suit were the most Ke$ha we've gotten since her debut. Cowboy Blues and Resentment gave some serious flavor. like...................how anyone could prefer tracks like Thinkin of You or C'Mon to the good aspects of High Road is beyond me. Like dont even get me started on Warriors faux-Daft Punk instrumental bridges that are all over that record like....Luke tried but he aint daft punk..lol :jase:

11 minutes ago, Inferno said:

It is.

oprah winfrey GIF

Luke78619
9 hours ago, Inferno said:

High Road is a mixed bag for sure though. However, if you're a Kesha fan its highs are definitely noteworthy in ways that Rainbow couldn't deliver because it was going for a very specific aesthetic. Imo Kinky and Birthday Suit were the most Ke$ha we've gotten since her debut. Cowboy Blues and Resentment gave some serious flavor. like...................how anyone could prefer tracks like Thinkin of You or C'Mon to the good aspects of High Road is beyond me. Like dont even get me started on Warriors faux-Daft Punk instrumental bridges that are all over that record like....Luke tried but he aint daft punk..lol :jase:

How dare you, thinking of you is possibly my fave Kesha song :fatcat:

i gave high road a good try, listened to it a lot when it came out but I only care for a handful of tracks. Some songs were ruined by auto tune, some were just lacking a decent melody, others were just bland :green: it’s the first Kesha album that I haven’t listened to in full after it’s first month :bear:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

IllusionLover

:bon:

This is my favorite song from High Road.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

raragaga

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-9-43-26-AM.pnggaga's influence 

Screen-Shot-2020-08-04-at-9-43-50-AM.pngtaylor's influence

but seriously, i like that she has fun and doesn't take herself so seriously. it's a cute video

xoxo

RepentingSinner

She looks damn good. Looks like she had her fillers removed.

JustHMLover2
17 hours ago, Inferno said:

However, if you're a Kesha fan its highs are definitely noteworthy in ways that Rainbow couldn't deliver because it was going for a very specific aesthetic. Imo Kinky and Birthday Suit were the most Ke$ha we've gotten since her debut. 

Rainbow was so much better tho, had a couple of cute songs unlike High Road

Kinky might have been the most Kesha thing, but still she didn't deliever on it so... :bear: This whole album is a hard pass tbh, it was such a torture finishing it without clicking next on Spotify... :reductive:

Killa

she looks snatched.

Besides the drums exploding in my ears and the slightly annoying after liiiiiife

it's one of the songs i enjoyed on the album. The thumbnail alone is worth mentioning

Archived