💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift Debuts at #1 on Hot 100 with 'Cardigan'

Kalinda

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
5 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

And your hatred? It should be reported as well! The hypocrisy is real! 

It's not against the rules to have a negative opinion of an artist. If you believe it should, are you against freedom of speech?

4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I didn't even tagged that particular user, but why they have to quote me? This is clear harassment!

Because I know you were talking about me considering you subtley referred to me in the other thread about her yesterday. I know you're talking about me, so don't play innocent. It's hardly harassment. Harassment is where you keep on at one person, I believe this is the first time we've spoken.

1 minute ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

I think people like you are one of the reasons why she is so successful. No shade intended.

What on earth do you mean by that? That people buy Taylor's music to thumb their nose at the haters? Makes no sense. And you did mean that as shade.

Just now, Gimme More said:

do you ever get fed up of b*tching about Taylor? give it a break and let Taylor and her fans enjoy it.

No. I'm allowed to say whatever I like about an artist, it's freedom of speech. If her fans want only fan opinion, they can go to her fan thread. Or their designated Taylor fan forum. If it's a general discussion, I have every right to say what I like.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
14 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Kinda surprised that in this current music climate, people actually liked this dreary song with pretentious lyrics with one of the cheesiest choruses. Still, we've already seen this year that there could be worse people at #1. I'll just sit back and see where the album goes from here. I've found that when I'm a bit more relaxed about some I dislike, they tend to wash over me better. I had a feeling after Lover that this wouldn't be the last we'd see of her. I just hope she clears off for the next couple of years as she's released too many albums in a short space of time and is becoming insufferable again.

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you. Obviously, being such ardent followers of her career, even from a hater's point of view, will mean that we already know every twist and turn of her career so you don't need to remind us. I actually think there should be a rule against that kind of flame-baiting behaviour.

Taylor fans were all about saying how amazing the Grammys were back when she was a Grammy darling, though. Suddenly, she hasn't won a Grammy since 1989 and now you're saying the awards are pointless.

You seem like you have some serious problems and I wish you mental health in the rest of 2020, luv :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Because I know you were talking about me considering you subtley referred to me in the other thread about her yesterday. I know you're talking about me, so don't play innocent. It's hardly harassment. Harassment is where you keep on at one person, I believe this is the first time we've spoken.

Show me the proof! Where? Now this is a pure lie! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Gimme More
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's not against the rules to have a negative opinion of an artist. If you believe it should, are you against freedom of speech?

What on earth do you mean by that? That people buy Taylor's music to thumb their nose at the haters? Makes no sense. And you did mean that as shade.

No. I'm allowed to say whatever I like about an artist, it's freedom of speech. If her fans want only fan opinion, they can go to her fan thread. Or their designated Taylor fan forum. If it's a general discussion, I have every right to say what I like.

I'm sorry that something in your life makes you this miserable and petty.

I wish you well.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Suuus
10 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

And your hatred? It should be reported as well! The hypocrisy is real! 

There is nothing hatefull about StrawBerryblond comment right now also i wish yall would have the same energy towards people who constantly hating on gaga 

QueenOfSaigon
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No, really no shade intended. But some people really get upset about whatever she does and ultimately lead to her success by constantly talking about her.

Guest vivre sa vie

I mean her songs are forgettable and basic af! She can't dance, she can't slay a catwalk, she is just a spoiled privileged white girl that many basic girls and gays identify with! She started from being pro-Republican to exploit gay rights and drag queens for relevancy! In her Netflix doc she acted like a completely ungrateful brat for not being nominated once again at the Grammys for her commercial and basic music. I also remember watching a video of hers at the VMAs telling the security guard to make a blonde pretty unknown girl who was seating next to her to stand up and give her seat to Demi Lovato who was seating behind!

Anveeroy
Just now, Suuus said:

There is nothing hatefull about StrawBerryblond comment right now also i wish yall would have the same energy towards people who constantly hating on gaga 

I always defend hatred; I never allow hatred. Even I don't like a certain artist that doesn't mean I will promote hatred. Get your facts right, or show me proof where I showed any kind of hatred towards any artist! 

Stop accusing me and also reported! 

Anveeroy

These two certain users are wrongly accusing the other users, they should be reported! 

QueenOfSaigon
1 minute ago, vivre sa vie said:

I mean her songs are forgettable and basic af! She can't dance, she can't slay a catwalk, she is just a spoiled privileged white girl that many basic girls and gays identify with! She started from being pro-Republican to exploit gay rights and drag queens for relevancy! In her Netflix doc she acted like a completely ungrateful brat for not being nominated once again at the Grammys for her commercial and basic music. I also remember watching a video of hers at the VMAs telling the security guard to make a blonde pretty unknown girl who was seating next to her to stand up and give her seat to Demi Lovato who was seating behind!

Cool. Did you listen to exile? Its with Bon Iver :flutter:

Suuus
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

I always defend hatred; I never allow hatred. Even I don't like a certain artist that doesn't mean I will promote hatred. Get your facts right, or show me proof where I showed any kind of hatred towards any artist! 

Stop accusing me and also reported! 

I said yall i Didnt mean you specifaly

FrozenKookie
20 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Kinda surprised that in this current music climate, people actually liked this dreary song with pretentious lyrics with one of the cheesiest choruses. Still, we've already seen this year that there could be worse people at #1. I'll just sit back and see where the album goes from here. I've found that when I'm a bit more relaxed about some I dislike, they tend to wash over me better. I had a feeling after Lover that this wouldn't be the last we'd see of her. I just hope she clears off for the next couple of years as she's released too many albums in a short space of time and is becoming insufferable again.

No, don't do such a petty thing. Never rub someone's nose in it when they've done nothing bad to you. Obviously, being such ardent followers of her career, even from a hater's point of view, will mean that we already know every twist and turn of her career so you don't need to remind us. I actually think there should be a rule against that kind of flame-baiting behaviour.

Taylor fans were all about saying how amazing the Grammys were back when she was a Grammy darling, though. Suddenly, she hasn't won a Grammy since 1989 and now you're saying the awards are pointless.

Oh cmon. I'm also a Lana stan too, and I know you're better than this because I always see you around here. It's evident your judgment is clouded by your hatred toward Taylor :saladga:

StrawberryBlond
8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

You seem like you have some serious problems and I wish you mental health in the rest of 2020, luv :huntyga:

Disliking an artist doesn't mean you have serious problems. In the words of Taylor, you need to calm down. But for the record, I do suffer with differing degrees of depression and going through a bad patch right now, though that's got nothing to do with what I choose to say about artists. You really shouldn't joke about mental health.

8 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Show me the proof! Where? Now this is a pure lie! 

On pages 5 and 6 of the Taylor's Folklore Goes to #1 thread. On page 5, you say you came to congratulate Taylor but stayed for the drama (I was the only one causing drama) and referred to the essay that a user wrote about me on page 6, so you obviously read it and knew it was about me. Therefore, I know I was one of the haters you were referring to with that post about tagging the haters. People around here act like I don't notice the things certain users post.

7 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I'm sorry that something in your life makes you this miserable and petty.

I wish you well.

Read what I said to Pennywise. No need to be so dramatic about the views towards a celebirity, By choosing fame, they've agreed that criticism comes with the job. And again, don't joke about mental health because I'm not feeling the best right now and the sad thing is, telling that to people doesn't make them genuinely concerned and want to change their ways, they just think it validates their opinion that the person is unhinged for having a different opinion to them or something.

5 minutes ago, QueenOfSaigon said:

No, really no shade intended. But some people really get upset about whatever she does and ultimately lead to her success by constantly talking about her.

Talking about someone alone doesn't make them successful. Buying their work does.

1 minute ago, FrozenKookie said:

Oh cmon. I'm also a Lana stan too, and I know you're better than this because I always see you around here. It's evident your judgment is clouded by your hatred toward Taylor :saladga:

It's really not. Maybe I'm a harsh critic but at least I'm honest and no one's paying me for positive reviews. I'm proud to have high standards for music. The subjectivity of music is what makes it beautiful and worthy of discussion. How boring would the world be if we all though the same about music?

Suuus
6 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Get ready to be dragged because negative opinions are not allowed here :awesome:

FrozenKookie
4 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Who says every musician has to dance and slay a catwalk? Well, she writes pop music, but is dancing ever required? As if all pop stars are talented dancers. Also, she may be a "spoiled privileged white girl" but she's undeniably a talented singer songwriter.

• Jase locked this topic

Archived